Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Talking about a bitch who dragged his team down for 13 of his 15 years of playing. Then when they take him on a magic carpet ride stupid, ignorant fans act like he didn't suck all that time.
oh please..

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I understand you fought to death and called everyone an idoit that disagreed with you but Trubisky was never and will never be a good QB. Get over it.
you know this was a troll right ? its literally a sportsmockery article.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
you know this was a troll right ? its literally a sportsmockery article.

I checked your post history you defending him relentlessly.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I checked your post history you defending him relentlessly.
amazing must be awesome to see things at 20/20 it's been 2 years since Mitch has been gone... learn to actually make a real mock offseason/draft before you spend your stupid miserable life searching the history of someone else. PS I defended the process and he showed glimpses of promise....

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
amazing must be awesome to see things at 20/20 it's been 2 years since Mitch has been gone... learn to actually make a real mock offseason/draft before you spend your stupid miserable life searching the history of someone else. PS I defended the process and he showed glimpses of promise....

So you admit your first post was a lie. Why? it's a message board learn not to take it so seriously. You called me an idiot and I wanted to see how smart you were and realized you're wrong 95 percent of the time.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
So you admit your first post was a lie. Why? it's a message board learn not to take it so seriously. You called me an idiot and I wanted to see how smart you were and realized you're wrong 95 percent of the time.
How was my first post a lie if it was a troll ? Any sportsmockery article is dumb everyone here knows that except you apparently?!?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
You literally put a player in your mock draft, who transferred to a different collegeYou clearly don't research anything and just post bullshit all the time. You know nothing about scheme and player fit.

Last edited:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
What was I wrong about ?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How was my first post a lie if it was a troll ? Any sportsmockery article is dumb everyone here knows that except you apparently?!?

You said you were being sarcastic then you said you were serious but only defending the process.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I could see it happening for the reasons you stated, but I personally don't think it will.
Add playing in NY. I also think he eventually gets in but feel the same as you about him deserving it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You guys see Mitch now regretting signing with the Steelers? Like one of the most consistent and stable organizations failed him?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
You said you were being sarcastic then you said you were serious but only defending the process.
Oh I wasn't talking about that one specific article. Ya insert any bears QB with a pulse or player for that matter I will be bias to a degree because I am and I'm assuming you're a bears fan too ? It's more about context and the fact their are a lot of trolls on this board. I have a lot of sarcastic posts. I leave indicators when I'm not serious for example I called people plebs in that post because I know myself enough.... I don't use that word unless I'm messing around.