Mitch to prove everyone wrong

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Never seen a guy get trashed so hard. It's not Mitchell's fault the Bears can't draft worth shit and decided to trade so many assets in the hope he would be big time. Not his fault he hasn't had the play-makers around him either. Depending on your view, it's also not his fault he has been injured and unable to get in and stay in a rhythm. This year was always going to be tough with the brutal schedule. I'm a firm believer in Mitch, he's shown some flashes, and he's still very young, he will figure it out.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never seen a guy get trashed so hard. It's not Mitchell's fault the Bears can't draft worth shit and decided to trade so many assets in the hope he would be big time. Not his fault he hasn't had the play-makers around him either. Depending on your view, it's also not his fault he has been injured and unable to get in and stay in a rhythm. This year was always going to be tough with the brutal schedule. I'm a firm believer in Mitch, he's shown some flashes, and he's still very young, he will figure it out.

I've started to pray for him every day.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Bears fans welcome. Not so much Trubisky fans....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just hope he gets all the help he needs.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To be fair, i've never seen a stretch of QB play that bad.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

He's not good.

report to @CRM 114

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
factoring the years he missed, Grossman was kinda what Kevin White could've been if he was actually active for games. and played the position somewhat competent. at the end of the day all 3 were first round busts. but god damnit, I'll take Grossman over Trubisky too. dem deep passes tho.
All day, every day!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
factoring the years he missed, Grossman was kinda what Kevin White could've been if he was actually active for games. and played the position somewhat competent. at the end of the day all 3 were first round busts. but god damnit, I'll take Grossman over Trubisky too. dem deep passes tho.

Recency bias. Grossman was a turnover machine.

I'm highly critical of Trubisky, but I'm taking Trubisky over Grossman. Grossman turned the ball over 5 or 6 times in one game. Most of them were fumbles if I remember correctly.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Mitch is Blake Bortles 2.0, let's not be the team that holds on to a QB for 8 years before we decide to cut ties....oh wait we have already done that.....

Mitch has lost any momentum he had going into the season, and has regressed so badly that we are thinking that Chase fukin Daniels might be an upgrade, hell I would not be surprised if Bray got a shot if Trubisky lays a couple more eggs.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
He will prove no one wrong because he ain't capable of doing so. He has no vision and instincts. he can scramble but that is the extent of his success. NFL not for long.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I dont think hes had even 1 decent game this year? And no, I wasnt impressed with the Redskins game..