Mitch to prove everyone wrong

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Bears have the 5th worse rushing attack in the league, but I assume this is Mitch's fault as well? Bears went for the guy out of Iowa State lol and their back-up well..if they even have a back-up. Need horses in the barn, where are the Bears horses. You can almost double team Robinson every with the lack of talent in the backfield and in the WR corps. Robinson is a nice 1b receiver, but then Gabriel, Miller? That's the talent you have around Mitch and you expect him to win games.

And lol with the Cutler talk. Bears not only had an all-time defense with multiple HOF players, but a guy that Cutler should be thanking his lucky stars to have in Matt Forte. Cutler had Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, Greg Olsen and Olin Kreutz. Mitch has Tarik Cohen, Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller and Corey Whitehair. If Trubisky was on that team, Bears would have won the Super Bowl.
Yes it is Mitch’s fault. When you know the QB throw you just constantly stack the box.
And cutler would have won a playoff game against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL while playing with the #1 defense in the NFL. Hell who couldn’t win with those odds?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Never seen a guy get trashed so hard. It's not Mitchell's fault the Bears can't draft worth shit and decided to trade so many assets in the hope he would be big time. Not his fault he hasn't had the play-makers around him either. Depending on your view, it's also not his fault he has been injured and unable to get in and stay in a rhythm. This year was always going to be tough with the brutal schedule. I'm a firm believer in Mitch, he's shown some flashes, and he's still very young, he will figure it out.

Not his fault he hasn't had the play-makers around him either

Brady and Wilson don't have play-makers around them either.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators

LMFAO Belicheck is the best play-maker of all time and it's not even close...gimme a break with this shit. Wilson had better defenses than Bears could ever dream of and better weapons offensively as well. Marshawn Lynch or some guy from Iowa State , need another lol.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Let's go Mitch! Let's fucking go!

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never seen a guy get trashed so hard. It's not Mitchell's fault the Bears can't draft worth shit and decided to trade so many assets in the hope he would be big time. Not his fault he hasn't had the play-makers around him either. Depending on your view, it's also not his fault he has been injured and unable to get in and stay in a rhythm. This year was always going to be tough with the brutal schedule. I'm a firm believer in Mitch, he's shown some flashes, and he's still very young, he will figure it out.

[/QUOTEIm sure he would play better if Nagy didn't handcuff him like usual...Did ya notice how much better he got once Nagy started calling downfield throws instead of 5 yarders into a defense with 9-10 guys in the box?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Trubisky not being able to make routine NFL throws and hitting wide open WRs has nothing to do with the Bears run game. Try again.
Yes it does. We are a pass first offense, so we need to be able to hit on those passes to open up the middle for the run game. Until our QB can make those plays, our running game is going to suffer...

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators

Mitch has a fantastic, albeit in
Yes it does. We are a pass first offense, so we need to be able to hit on those passes to open up the middle for the run game. Until our QB can make those plays, our running game is going to suffer...

Has there ever been a legitimate player to come out of Iowa State?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

LMFAO Belicheck is the best play-maker of all time and it's not even close...gimme a break with this shit. Wilson had better defenses than Bears could ever dream of and better weapons offensively as well. Marshawn Lynch or some guy from Iowa State , need another lol.

We're talking "O" weapons Period, not coaches or defenses ( heck we have darn good "D" right NOW) .

And I noticed you named no play-makers for Brady or Wilson. Marshawn Lynch is HB not a wr. Plus how long has he been away from the S'hawks?

Look at Wilson's #'s his first 3yrs. ( he has a record for Qb in the first 3yrs. look it up). Brady had Randy Moss one yr. and cracked 50Tds. Point is for the majority of their careers they didn't star or superstar "O" weapons i.e. Wr's. I can make the same argument for retired Qb Donovan McNabb.

Yet they took what they had and lifted their "O". Unfortunately, Trubz hasn't shown that ability and that's a undisputed fact.

With that said, I want Trubz to succeed. One way he could get better is thru a Qb competition

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
We're talking "O" weapons Period, not coaches or defenses ( heck we have darn good "D" right NOW) .

And I noticed you named no play-makers for Brady or Wilson. Marshawn Lynch is HB not a wr. Plus how long has he been away from the S'hawks?

Look at Wilson's #'s his first 3yrs. ( he has a record for Qb in the first 3yrs. look it up). Brady had Randy Moss one yr. and cracked 50Tds. Point is for the majority of their careers they didn't star or superstar "O" weapons i.e. Wr's. I can make the same argument for retired Qb Donovan McNabb.

Yet they took what they had and lifted their "O". Unfortunately, Trubz hasn't shown that ability and that's a undisputed fact.

With that said, I want Trubz to succeed. One way he could get better is thru a Qb competition

Belicheck may as well be on the field, that's the impact he has on the game. I doubt Belicheck would even let a guy like Parkey on the Patriots property even if it was pouring rain, his car broke down, his wife was giving birth, and his phone died.

And you are comparing Trubz in his third year to the best football player ever, a future first ballot HOF in Wilson and McNabb?

Pretty sure it was some knucklehead that messed up the playoff run last year, windows open and close very quickly in the NFL unless you're the Patriots.

Brady did have Randy Moss one year, that is indeed true. He also had the combination of Deion Branch, David Patten, Troy Brown and Daniel Owens early in his career w Kevin Faulk. Ben Watson (6,000 career yards as TE) later joined the team.

How's this for talent, Wes Welker, Randy Moss, 2 HOF WR oh and Rob Gronkowski, so actually 3 HOF to throw to...oh and he also had Julian Edleman, Aaron Hernandez and Deion Branch on that same team. Mitch would cream his pants to have 1 of those guys lmfao. Thanks for reminding me again how tough Tom has had it.

Wilson has had Baldwin, Tate and Zach Miller. And then later Baldwin and Jimmy Graham which doesn't seem all that great until you add Beast Mode lynch and a top 5 defense all-time. Mitch has Robinson, Gabriel, Miller, a terrible running game and a center that can't snap him the ball. Don't kid yourself into thinking Mitch could turn these grade B players into super-stars they are no Gronkowskis, Mosses, Welkers, or even Doug Baldwins or Golden Tates.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Belicheck may as well be on the field, that's the impact he has on the game. I doubt Belicheck would even let a guy like Parkey on the Patriots property even if it was pouring rain, his car broke down, his wife was giving birth, and his phone died.

And you are comparing Trubz in his third year to the best football player ever, a future first ballot HOF in Wilson and McNabb?

Pretty sure it was some knucklehead that messed up the playoff run last year, windows open and close very quickly in the NFL unless you're the Patriots.

Brady did have Randy Moss one year, that is indeed true. He also had the combination of Deion Branch, David Patten, Troy Brown and Daniel Owens early in his career w Kevin Faulk. Ben Watson (6,000 career yards as TE) later joined the team.

How's this for talent, Wes Welker, Randy Moss, 2 HOF WR oh and Rob Gronkowski, so actually 3 HOF to throw to...oh and he also had Julian Edleman, Aaron Hernandez and Deion Branch on that same team. Mitch would cream his pants to have 1 of those guys lmfao. Thanks for reminding me again how tough Tom has had it.

Wilson has had Baldwin, Tate and Zach Miller. And then later Baldwin and Jimmy Graham which doesn't seem all that great until you add Beast Mode lynch and a top 5 defense all-time. Mitch has Robinson, Gabriel, Miller, a terrible running game and a center that can't snap him the ball. Don't kid yourself into thinking Mitch could turn these grade B players into super-stars they are no Gronkowskis, Mosses, Welkers, or even Doug Baldwins or Golden Tates.

Wilson and Brady didn't have these players throughout their careers. With the one yr. exception of Moss, and having Gronkowski, a TE, the rest were avg. for Brady. Wilson's Wr's were nothing to write home about either. Bottom line,
Wilson and Brady lifted the wr's.

Show me where I "compared them" . What I said was there are other Qb's who didn't have playmakers.
See post >>>>#42

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators

Jay Cutler was so lucky to have had Matt Forte and Devin Hester and the D. Mitch is a massive upgrade but ono
Wilson and Brady didn't have these players throughout their careers. With the one yr. exception of Moss, and having Gronkowski, a TE, the rest were avg. for Brady. Wilson's Wr's were nothing to write home about either. Bottom line,
Wilson and Brady lifted the wr's.

Show me where I "compared them" . What I said was there are other Qb's who didn't have playmakers.
See post >>>>#42

3 HOF receivers to throw to on same team, at least 1 HOF to throw to the last 10 years. Tate and Baldwin super underrated great players, no one on the Bears right now could sniff either of their jockstraps.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never left the Trubisky bandwagon

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
3 HOF receivers to throw to on same team, at least 1 HOF to throw to the last 10 years. Tate and Baldwin super underrated great players, no one on the Bears right now could sniff either of their jockstraps.
Tate and Baldwin would garbage back-ups on another team. Wilson and Brady lift their "O". McMahon was the last Qb here to do that. Wilson and Brady would lift our "O" with what we have.

Even as I write this Wilson has again lifted the his "O" to a O.T. win vs S.F.

Last edited: