Mitch Trubisky: "You gotta believe this week is going to be the week."

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Redskins have owned us for a longtime now. Redskins can't win on MNF. Who cares Bears are gonna showcase how good they are. Our defense will shut down their offense and our offense will show signs of life. Slow start or not we are just too talented for most teams. I see the offense scoring 3 times and the defense once. 28 - 10 Bears. Trubs 17 -29 278 3 1 . Monnty 23 147 1. Defense 7 sacks 2 mack, 2 floyd, 1 roquan, 1 Skine, 1 Hicks, 1 int return Jackson. Ok now you guys don't have to watch if you don't want too.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I don't even remember if the Bears have beaten the Redskins in the last 15 years. they've had some pretty F-ing embarrassing losses to them.
The worst IMO was Walters last game and booted from the playoffs..

Rabbit

Liked Posts:
I wish he thought this was the year, and not the week. seems like a mental midget with no confidence.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Exactly this. It's like he's never read any of his posts. Whenever things aren't good he starts crying like it's the end of the world.

Mitch sucking literally is the end of our football world.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Don't worry Mitch, WE, members of the ChiCitySports Bears subforum, BELIEVE IN YOU! #WeStandWithMitch

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Mitch sucking literally is the end of our football world.

It's more along the lines of the whole offense sucking, sans two guys. The O-line is by far the worst unit and definitely playing worse than Mitch.

schmidie14

Liked Posts:
When you’ve been a bears fan for as long as some of us have been reality hits us faster. This isn’t our first rodeo. We are the only team in the modern era that can’t put together a competent offense.
The bears and perhaps the dolphins.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Exactly this. It's like he's never read any of his posts. Whenever things aren't good he starts crying like it's the end of the world.

I like Windy. He changes opinions but I don't think he is inconsistent so much as able to see other POVs fairly easily. Maybe I am forgetting something but that's my gut take on him as a poster.

LOVE your new avatar by the way.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I like Windy. He changes opinions but I don't think he is inconsistent so much as able to see other POVs fairly easily. Maybe I am forgetting something but that's my gut take on him as a poster.

LOVE your new avatar by the way.

Oh, he's got great football knowledge and I like his breakdowns, I just don't care for how he acts like it's the end of the world when the team doesn't have a good game. Some of his posts the last couple of weeks, you'd think it was 97, 98 or 2016 all over again.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh, he's got great football knowledge and I like his breakdowns, I just don't care for how he acts like it's the end of the world when the team doesn't have a good game. Some of his posts the last couple of weeks, you'd think it was 97, 98 or 2016 all over again.

I think it's a fair fear though. My fear is 2014

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think it's a fair fear though. My fear is 2014

I honestly don't think it will be like that. That was a miserably coached, talentless defense with a coaching staff that completely lost the team. Cutler didn't give a fuck, Marshall and Bennett were headcases, and Trestman was entirely the wrong guy to lead a group like that. It was a cocktail of disaster.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I honestly don't think it will be like that. That was a miserably coached, talentless defense with a coaching staff that completely lost the team. Cutler didn't give a fuck, Marshall and Bennett were headcases, and Trestman was entirely the wrong guy to lead a group like that. It was a cocktail of disaster.

You are correct in that it won't be that level of bad, but my fear is not whether it reaches the hysterics of that year vs. whether it is the same result as 2014: Cleaning house top to bottom and a team searching for identity simultaneously while the D is smack in the middle of a contending window.

So in a way, it could be worse than 2014 even if the locker room does not get as damaged during the season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No more weak weeks any week please.

Calabis

CCS Donator