Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I had a similar experience when I went to The Bozo Show.
I watched as my name was pulled from the drum as a child only to have the kid miss the first bucket.... i now realize that kid was probably ommy

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched as my name was pulled from the drum as a child only to have the kid miss the first bucket.... i now realize that kid was probably ommy

Not buying it. Show started 1960. Omelet already was thinking about AARP

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Guy was wide open and yet had to extend and go to the ground after the catch, seems MT still can't help his WR with YAC. Plus, MT totally stared him down, a DB with a better resume would have had a pick 6.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Catching a long ball from Trubisky is akin to catching a fly with chopsticks. He can accomplish anything now.

I liked this simply because Spartan figured out how to turn his computer back on.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I liked this simply because Spartan figured out how to turn his computer back on.
It's not that he doesn't know how, the problem is his favorite conspiracy website recently reported that the heat from laptops gives you testicular cancer, high speed wifi makes you stutter, and that l.e.d. screens causes Lou Gehrig's disease. He only recently was able to get his old Commodore 64 running and his dial up AOL account reinstated.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who would want to go to a camp held by a mediocre QB? All the spots at Watson/Mahomes/Brady/Rodgers’s camps must have been full. Or they were actually prepping for the season ahead instead of doing this crap for Instagram likes.