Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I get not liking someone’s opinion but why do you have to start a thread based on some twitter random’s tweet? What’s up with that?

Who gives a fuck? Besides you.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I don't hate the guy, but I do think we are going to have an anemic offense for another year or two.

Better get used to that.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Early May is the deadline for Pace to pick up Mitch's 5th year option.

He gave his typical PR speech but that 5th year option will really be the sign if he has full confidence in jock itch Mitch.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

He gave his typical PR speech but that 5th year option will really be the sign if he has full confidence in jock itch Mitch.
If they don't pick it up then other teams can try and sign or match a contract the bears offer him? correct? anyone?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:

And even then, the 5th year option even if picked up isn't garaunteed (unless Mitch ends 2020 injured) until March 18, 2021 12:01 am.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So then if he becomes a God at QB the bears will be fighting other teams to sign him.....

tough

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Mitch doesn't start playing like he was drafted, he will go down as one of the most hated Chicago athletes of all time. There is just no way around it. By the time it's all said and done, the franchise will have wasted 4-5 years on him and Super Bowl caliber defenses wasted.

It's to bad. Mitch seems like a good kid, liked by his teammates, and a hardworker. It's not his fault he was drafted 3 rounds to high. If he was a 4th rounder, nobody would be batting an eye by how he is performing. I dislike the product I've seen on the field, but I don't hate the kid.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would prefer that we bring in competition, and if Trubisky wins the job, give him that Mike Glennon leash. You've got 4 games. If you don't shine, you're replaced by your backup. If the offense doesn't shine with either Trubisky or his competition, then you guillotine everyone... Pace/Nagy/Trubisky.

I think if we're not a top-10 offense, everyone has to go. Stop settling for mediocrity.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
Did he say anything wrong? Mitch Grossman sucks and this franchise is an embarrassment, there are expansion teams that have been ran better and have seen more success than the NFL’s FOUNDING FRANCHISE.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
born to RANT hehehehehe

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I would prefer that we bring in competition, and if Trubisky wins the job, give him that Mike Glennon leash. You've got 4 games. If you don't shine, you're replaced by your backup. If the offense doesn't shine with either Trubisky or his competition, then you guillotine everyone... Pace/Nagy/Trubisky.

I think if we're not a top-10 offense, everyone has to go. Stop settling for mediocrity.
I agree but knowing Pace he'll bring Mitch no competition and bring in another garbage QB. Then bears fans will say our backup sucks too! So let's just start Mitch for the whole year.