MLB Playoffs IGT

Castor76

Liked Posts:
Home team lost every game. Nats were down in every game they faced elimination. Purely amazing.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Among their 12 victims: Hader, Ryu, Kershaw, Flaherty, Verlander and Cole.

Five elimination games, including two vs 106-win Dodgers and 107-win Astros.

That, and the 8 game road playoff win streak are impressive to put it mildly.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The 2014 Tigers are trending for reasons Detroit fans would rather not think about.

Rotation was:
Verlander 2017 WS champ
Porcello and Price 2018 WS champs
Scherzer and Sanchez 2019 WS champs

They also had a two-time MVP and triple crown winner on the team.

They won90, and zero in postseason. They got swept out in ALDS

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Congratulations to Harper.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Congratulations to Harper.

He wiped his tears away with $100 bills and fell asleep on a $330mil pile of money.

People ragging on Harper has everything to do with how they feel about Harper and nothing to do with how Harper actually feels about the Nats winning. It's dumb.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
He wiped his tears away with $100 bills and fell asleep on a $330mil pile of money.

People ragging on Harper has everything to do with how they feel about Harper and nothing to do with how Harper actually feels about the Nats winning. It's dumb.

It was sarcasm.

But he chose a worse situation for the pay check.

It just shows the mentity of a Boras client

At the end of the day every one knows Boras represents greed. Not winning. So when a player choses to have that to be his agent it reflects his motivation.

So yes he is taking a bath in money not in glory.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
It was sarcasm.

But he chose a worse situation for the pay check.

It just shows the mentity of a Boras client

At the end of the day every one knows Boras represents greed. Not winning. So when a player choses to have that to be his agent it reflects his motivation.

So yes he is taking a bath in money not in glory.

It represents the mentality of one Boras client.

Another Boras client just won the World Series MVP because he decided to sign a below-market deal to stay in DC instead of cashing in during free agency.

But, narratives.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I, for one, will welcome our robot ump overlords when the day comes.

I will too, at least we agree on something so my life now has meaning.

There were so many times that those cheating catchers actually cost the pitchers strikes. There were perfect pitches, on the bottom line of K zone, but the catcher brought the ball up to the middle of the zone. All he had to do was hold it there, but so much movement, these umpires know they are being made look stupid.

I know these umps were supposed to be the best of the best in the world series, I thought I heard Holdbrook and wolf before, maybe I was not paying enough attention during the year.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
It represents the mentality of one Boras client.

Another Boras client just won the World Series MVP because he decided to sign a below-market deal to stay in DC instead of cashing in during free agency.

But, narratives.

He was off of TJ.S. they took the cash on table vs risk.

Russell is also a Boras and he took the offers to keep afloat.

It is about power and Boras is not stupid. If he lacks it he will take the cash on the table.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I will too, at least we agree on something so my life now has meaning.

There were so many times that those cheating catchers actually cost the pitchers strikes. There were perfect pitches, on the bottom line of K zone, but the catcher brought the ball up to the middle of the zone. All he had to do was hold it there, but so much movement, these umpires know they are being made look stupid.

I know these umps were supposed to be the best of the best in the world series, I thought I heard Holdbrook and wolf before, maybe I was not paying enough attention during the year.

Well we can hope that they do the right thing and use the tech available.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
He was off of TJ.S. they took the cash on table vs risk.

Russell is also a Boras and he took the offers to keep afloat.

It is about power and Boras is not stupid. If he lacks it he will take the cash on the table.

Strasburg had TJS in 2010. Claiming that he was still coming off TJS in 2016 when he re-signed with the Nats is laughable.