MLB Playoffs IGT

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Martinez on 2nd, didn’t head home when the LF fell. Only when he threw it across the mound.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that was fun to watch. Hope the Nats can beat NYY or HOU.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Nats have the best staff in the NL. I think that this is a statement being made of why letting Harper walk and investing into the rotation was the right choice.

Castor76

Liked Posts:
Nats have the best staff in the NL. I think that this is a statement being made of why letting Harper walk and investing into the rotation was the right choice.

So, trade Bryant, go big for Cole, and maybe see if they can trade for another good starter? I'm just pulling your leg. Not saying this is your suggestion. And I could play with some payroll numbers to make it possibly plausible. It does help that Soto is hitting great and they have 2-3 guys batting for big contracts.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
So, trade Bryant, go big for Cole, and maybe see if they can trade for another good starter? I'm just pulling your leg. Not saying this is your suggestion. And I could play with some payroll numbers to make it possibly plausible. It does help that Soto is hitting great and they have 2-3 guys batting for big contracts.

Bryant is projected at 18M

What you are suggesting is adding Cole( 35M AAV) to do that they need to move contract.

Basically Q decline arb. 10.5M saved.
And that is really all you are saving here.

It is just not the right year IMO. They can run Alzolay and Chatwood 1 day out of 5 as the #5 and at the dead line make a trade if Alzolay is not progressing into a middle of the rotation as projected.

It just makes more business sense to approach it that way.

Cole is not going to fix this team. It would be a gloss over of a damaged product that needs a overhaul.

Castor76

Liked Posts:
Bryant is projected at 18M

What you are suggesting is adding Cole( 35M AAV) to do that they need to move contract.

Basically Q decline arb. 10.5M saved.
And that is really all you are saving here.

It is just not the right year IMO. They can run Alzolay and Chatwood 1 day out of 5 as the #5 and at the dead line make a trade if Alzolay is not progressing into a middle of the rotation as projected.

It just makes more business sense to approach it that way.

Cole is not going to fix this team. It would be a gloss over of a damaged product that needs a overhaul.

Hence why I said I was pulling your leg and it was not a serious suggestion. KC showed you can win it all with great D and a solid bullpen. Cubs won it with a lot of luck and a mix of everything.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hence why I said I was pulling your leg and it was not a serious suggestion. KC showed you can win it all with great D and a solid bullpen. Cubs won it with a lot of luck and a mix of everything.
People seem to miss this aspect. All players say you need luck to win a championship. Some years it isnt on your side.

Castor76

Liked Posts:
You know who the unhappiest person is right now? Bryce Harper.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Cmon Nats..

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sweet.

Now Yadi has more free time to tell everyone how to act.

Fucktard.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Had predicted the Nats out of the NL. But i think this is as far as they go. 10 days off will hurt them.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Sweet.

Now Yadi has more free time to tell everyone how to act.

Fucktard.

ya those assholes need an enemy , real or created. this series they just got their asses kicked to start playing games.