Moore speaks about the Cutler Moore Drama

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...0190709-w5pth2sqfzfkbiquxq2vlfl2ci-story.html

source.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if you subscribed to my story time with DJ Moore thread, you would read about the time DJ Moore took a rookie to a strip club and almost gave him a STD by letting him fuck a stripper.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Moore admits he was wrong, but doesn't.

Says if he kept his mouth shut, he'd probably still be playing now, yet had another chance in CAR, but was out after 2 games.

Regardless, should've listened to Lovie and done what Moore himself thought Cutler should've done...talk to the guy man to man in the locker room. Seems Moore's beef was with Cutty and how he was possibly treated differently?

More to this than a simple railroading?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
let me finish the story and provide some context and encourage everyone here to follow prostylepodcast.com regardless of how mistreated I've been here for supporting Earl Bennett:

" I even recall after a game hugging Lovie’s wife and she stated, “I’m sorry they are doing you like this.” What made it worse was that it was my contract year — cannot get paid if you’re not playing. If I had kept my mouth shut I would probably still be playing now."

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he was always a punk but a hell of a nickelback!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Moore was wrong to air his thoughts about a team issue to the public. It was wrong for Lovie to shut him out in a way that might hurt the team. #2wrongsdontmakearight

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
let me finish the story and provide some context and encourage everyone here to follow prostylepodcast.com regardless of how mistreated I've been here for supporting Earl Bennett:

" I even recall after a game hugging Lovie’s wife and she stated, “I’m sorry they are doing you like this.” What made it worse was that it was my contract year — cannot get paid if you’re not playing. If I had kept my mouth shut I would probably still be playing now."
I wonder if he tried another reach around. Moore fucked up by ignoring an absolute directive by his HC. Cutler made a dick move and everyone saw it. Didn't help Webb either but it's not like crossing crossing Lovie who was always a little too vindictive. Lots of dickieness in this story. I wonder if Lovie spoke to Cutler. I suspect he did and certainly hope so.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sounds like DJ found the perfect scapegoat for his career. Instead of looking internally for reasons why he still isn't on the field, he can blame it on the Jayne....yeah yeah

that was Milli Vanilli reference

a bad one

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Webb should have done a matador move after that but then again, who could tell.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
... We had words back and forth, then he ended it by letting me know I would pay for this one. ...

“What made it worse was that it was my contract year — cannot get paid if you’re not playing. If I had kept my mouth shut I would probably still be playing now.”

Moore, whom the Bears drafted in the fourth round in 2009, ended his career the next season with the Panthers, playing in only two games.

All I get from this is that Moore is a member of the blame someone else generation.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yet Lovie gave him another shot and signed Moore in TB 2 years later.

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Webb though honestly needed someone to get on his ass before he would even have some semblance of playing. Remember that pre-season game where he didn't bring his emotions (or some bs reason)?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Webb though honestly needed someone to get on his ass before he would even have some semblance of playing. Remember that pre-season game where he didn't bring his emotions (or some bs reason)?
Or tweeting about checkin' out chicks during TC practice. Or being more worried about free Taco Bell? Or selling his game used cleats? Or his Webb Nation? Or tweeting more about getting prepared much more than he ever spent preparing?

Dude was a complete buffoon. But not a bigger buffoon than BF51, who thought he was an immovable rock at RT.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
and Webb's still in the league.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
DJ Moore was one of my favorites and seemed to always have a knack for the big play but then his play fell off a fucking cliff overnight. Him & Nathan Vasher are 2 players that seemed to have promising careers only to disappear

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I thought the timeline was an anonymous player criticized Cutler, Lovie Smith said something like "we can't have guys talking behind people's backs to the media. They should at least put their name on it", and then DJ Moore came forward and put his name on it as Lovie requested, then got canned.

Cutler so bad, he even ruined DEFENSIVE player careers.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Cutler took a horrific beating as a Bear. He should not have pushed Webb, he should have kicked him in the ass toward the bench.

I don't ever remember Cutler hanging out a teammate during a press conference other than his comment about Hester not being a go up and get it receiver which was true and fairly mild. His o-lines were typically horrible and he never said anything about it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
DJ Moore was one of my favorites and seemed to always have a knack for the big play but then his play fell off a fucking cliff overnight. Him & Nathan Vasher are 2 players that seemed to have promising careers only to disappear
Go against Lovie and he goes against your career, your loved ones, hell I bet DJ cant have childs because Cutler and Lovie.