Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lot's of engineering jobs out there, drama and theater arts LOL.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lot's of engineering jobs out there, drama and theater arts LOL.
Last year for Christmas i bought my 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son gifts where they can learn to write code, Sphero ball, a robot and a wand. Also last year the school offered a code class on Saturday mornings that i enrolled them in. My kids were the only ones enrolled in the class. Though they are young , their education is the most important thing in my life.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If i remember correctly , it was first timer that was talking about code gifts before Christmas.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Last year for Christmas i bought my 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son gifts where they can learn to write code, Sphero ball, a robot and a wand. Also last year the school offered a code class on Saturday mornings that i enrolled them in. My kids were the only ones enrolled in the class. Though they are young , their education is the most important thing in my life.
My grandaughter was writing code on her Sphero at 4

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Most of you are too stupid to understand what I am about to say, but I will try anyway:

The biggest and most secure profession of this century will be Artificial Intelligence (AI). If you want your kid to be guaranteed endless job offers, security and an easy $200,000/year job, AI is the path. If you are pushing your kid towards carpentry then you should be jailed for child abuse.

Case in point: my 7 year old granddaughter is a prodigy. She has been part of the Northwestern University gifted children's program (chemistry, math) since she was 5. She just passed the high school Spanish test for proficiency. She has won public speaking contests at 7. Earlier this month she and her partner won the regional Robotics competition for 7-10 year olds and will be competing in the national finals in Silicon Valley in 3 weeks. Interesting is that she is the only white person in the contest. If you clowns werent such asswipes I would link the youtube video of her victory

My daughter and I are plotting her future and AI is the best path we believe. I have already 529 funded her college education. Do your kids a favor and resist leading them down the same failed path you followed and heed my advice. Just say no to swinging a hammer

Last edited:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
@Omeletpants nobody gives a shit about your life, your grandkids, or any bullshit stories you want to share.
Yes, they do care

Of course, you are one of the people that are too stupid to understand my point, which is disciplines like AI and security will lead your children to a wealthy life, not swinging a hammer

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes, they do care

Of course, you are one of the people that are too stupid to understand my point, which is disciplines like AI and security will lead your children to a wealthy life, not swinging a hammer

You're getting terribly weak old man, and more boring with every post.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
As I have explained before, I cut off two of my finger tips in a hedge trimming accident, so yes I do make spelling errors because I cant feel the tips of two fingers
Imagine being so smart in 2019 that you literally cut off two of your fingertips attempting to do a hammer swinging style job. If only you could afford the help...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Update:

My granduaghter's korean partner and his parents decided to come over to their house to meet up before the Silicon Valley competition. I told my son in law not to let them eat their dogs. Was that wrong?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
As a computer science major I can’t even begin to tell you how smart that was and how it will help them down the line. I sometimes struggle with coding simply bc I haven’t been doing it as long as the other kids who started at like 5 or 6.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Update:

My granduaghter's korean partner and his parents decided to come over to their house to meet up before the Silicon Valley competition. I told my son in law not to let them eat their dogs. Was that wrong?

You are a confirmed pathological liar, it's even money if you even have a granddaughter, you can't even spell the word. Any parent that would allow their child access to a psycho like you is negligent.

If you have a granddaughter, and if your kid allows then to be anywhere near you, that child is doomed to a bleak future of Willy Loman like fantasies.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You are a confirmed pathological liar, it's even money if you even have a granddaughter, you can't even spell the word. Any parent that would allow their child access to a psycho like you is negligent.

If you have a granddaughter, and if your kid allows then to be anywhere near you, that child is doomed to a bleak future of Willy Loman like fantasies.
YOU DO GO ON, DON'T YOU?