Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Most of you are too stupid to understand what I am about to say, but I will try anyway:

The biggest and most secure profession of this century will be Artificial Intelligence (AI). If you want your kid to be guaranteed endless job offers, security and an easy $200,000/year job, AI is the path. If you are pushing your kid towards carpentry then you should be jailed for child abuse.

Case in point: my 7 year old granddaughter is a prodigy. She has been part of the Northwestern University gifted children's program (chemistry, math) since she was 5. She just passed the high school Spanish test for proficiency. She has won public speaking contests at 7. Earlier this month she and her partner won the regional Robotics competition for 7-10 year olds and will be competing in the national finals in Silicon Valley in 3 weeks. Interesting is that she is the only white person in the contest. If you clowns werent such asswipes I would link the youtube video of her victory

My daughter and I are plotting her future and AI is the best path we believe. I have already 529 funded her college education. Do your kids a favor and resist leading them down the same failed path you followed and heed my advice. Just say no to swinging a hammer
Eat shit asswipe.
I know carpentry and restoration.
You ever think people might own their own company? I probably have more money than you too ya dildo

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Update:

My granduaghter's korean partner and his parents decided to come over to their house to meet up before the Silicon Valley competition. I told my son in law not to let them eat their dogs. Was that wrong?
You should have your 4 year old granddaughter spell check before you post . granduaghter?

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a computer science major I can’t even begin to tell you how smart that was and how it will help them down the line. I sometimes struggle with coding simply bc I haven’t been doing it as long as the other kids who started at like 5 or 6.
Thanks i appreciate that .

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
In this day and age, one can get paid to play video games. I tell my son all the time I don't care what he does, just do it well. Be the best at it and you'll be fine. Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
In this day and age, one can get paid to play video games. I tell my son all the time I don't care what he does, just do it well. Be the best at it and you'll be fine. Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.
We talked about this the other day in ice breaker activity in class. You ask a student what they want to be when they grow up, and they'll say lawyer, or doctor, or some job that will of course pay them $100,000 after college. You know what you never hear someone say they want to be when they grow up? Happy. Or satisfied. Or fulfilled.

We have our fucking priorities out of whack.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
We talked about this the other day in ice breaker activity in class. You ask a student what they want to be when they grow up, and they'll say lawyer, or doctor, or some job that will of course pay them $100,000 after college. You know what you never hear someone say they want to be when they grow up? Happy. Or satisfied. Or fulfilled.

We have our fucking priorities out of whack.
amen brotha