Motorcycles

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any motorcycle enthusiasts on CCS? I used to race every summer in my hometown of Rzeszów, Poland. Just wondering If there are any CCS bike riders.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Yes, but have not ridden in a few years now, wife (rightfully) made me quit after another of my countless dirt bike wipeouts. I started a long, long time ago with a 1982 Yamaha 125 Enduro, finally realized I was pretty shitty at off-roading, and I swore off street riding about 25 years ago.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
My cousin lost his leg in a motorcycle accident and my nephew broke his back.

They are wrong when they say "motorcycles don't kill people, people kill people"

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Poland huh? That checks out.

41zR0Jf.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I purchased a Yamaha Cruiser off ebay when I was at University of Miami, FL and on spring break. I didn't know a damn thing about riding, so I bought one near my brothers place in Minnesota to get a tutorial, and swing through Chicago for a famous A-Train vs the Packers game (must have been fall break, and I do remember now the Cubs were 1 win from the World series).

The first problem was my bro only road dirt bikes, and didn't know about shifting into neutral. I departed in a snow storm (reverse travel on spring break deserves this), and my kneecaps we frozen in a bent position by the time I surprised my Chicago Bears crew by pulling up in their courtyard on a motorcycle in a snowstorm during the first quarter.

It rained on me damn near the entire way home after that to Miami, including a monsoon in Florida with about 3 inches of standing water, and I slept under the bike for shelter at rest stops all the way home. My ass hurt for a month, and I made it all the way to Miami without being able to put the bike in neutral.

God I miss being young and dumb.

If you know anything about Florida drivers, I lasted about 18 months before I tired of saving my own life literally every single day on every commute. I needed to be young to react like a cat to every fucking imbecile maniac driver down there, but can't beat the parking.

That bike was too small for me, one day I will ride again and get a real hog under me. Either a V-max or a chopper.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I purchased a Yamaha Cruiser off ebay when I was at University of Miami, FL and on spring break. I didn't know a damn thing about riding, so I bought one near my brothers place in Minnesota to get a tutorial, and swing through Chicago for a famous A-Train vs the Packers game (must have been fall break, and I do remember now the Cubs were 1 win from the World series).

The first problem was my bro only road dirt bikes, and didn't know about shifting into neutral. I departed in a snow storm (reverse travel on spring break deserves this), and my kneecaps we frozen in a bent position by the time I surprised my Chicago Bears crew by pulling up in their courtyard on a motorcycle in a snowstorm during the first quarter.

It rained on me damn near the entire way home after that to Miami, including a monsoon in Florida with about 3 inches of standing water, and I slept under the bike for shelter at rest stops all the way home. My ass hurt for a month, and I made it all the way to Miami without being able to put the bike in neutral.

God I miss being young and dumb.

If you know anything about Florida drivers, I lasted about 18 months before I tired of saving my own life literally every single day on every commute. I needed to be young to react like a cat to every fucking imbecile maniac driver down there, but can't beat the parking.

That bike was too small for me, one day I will ride again and get a real hog under me. Either a V-max or a chopper.

200.gif

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Do you ride a polish motorcycle?

8ef506938a584ebfbcccede855c4f4d6.jpg

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
the shoopster rides. Of course he does . . .

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time I wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle I see someone splattered on the road no joke

I’m actually a gore fanatic, and most of the content is in fact motorcyclists. It helps to stay more vigilant on the road.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m actually a gore fanatic, and most of the content is in fact motorcyclists. It helps to stay more vigilant on the road.

In Michigan you have to be vigilant on the roads. The drivers are terrible and you can be sucked up by a pot hole if you aren’t too careful. I’m sure if there is a study made Michigan has the most jacked up roads in the country

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

What does that mean? You are a fan of gore movies, or you are a fan of actual gore, where people are mangled for real?