My second and updated Post Free Agency Post Combine Mock Draft

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
This is my new Mock draft and I’ve included a trade.

2nd 43.) K.J. Hamler WR Penn State:

We grab him. Our O has just improved and moved into hyperspace. Putting him on the field changes everything. Watch the tape on him and drool about him catching a simple route and vanishing into the endzone. He and Cohen make this offense lethal. It forces nickel and dime formations and Safeties can’t just lock down AR212. He tracks the deep ball better than any WR in this draft.

2nd 50.) Trade back with the Jets. Get pick 68 and 120. Why would they do it? J-E-T-S Jets jets jest. Who the fuck knows? They’re the Jets. They jump up because there’s a run on WR and they grab the one that is left.

3rd 68.) Tyler (badass) Biadasz C Wisconsin:

With the fact that he hasn’t been fully evaluated at the combine after shoulder surgery, he falls in this draft. He could go as high as the first or fall to us in the third. I think he falls. He is probably going to start at C, pushing Whitehair to RG, and then we can get some competition at RT between Ifedi and Bobby “GTFO I’m sick of you and don’t care about your name” Massie. Getting badass here would allow for us to fill in holes and make our line much better.

4th 120.) A.J. Dillon RB Boston College:

This is the love child of Earl “The Pearl” Campbell and Jerome “The Bus” Bettis. He’s The Pearl Bus. Y’all heard it here first. Holy OMG wtf is this? How does a dude this big run this fast and just obliterate stacked boxes and truck dudes? He picked up over 2/3 of his over 3k yards AFTER contact. Putting him on the roster with the liquid speed of Hamler, the ability of AR212, and a TE that can kinda sorta block and catch, and you have a lethal combination, especially if they can’t stack the box.

Watch this vid:

That is a DT he’s trucking. I know, it’s college, but that is a DT he is doing that to. Wow. Just wow.

AJ Dillon of Boston College is 6-foot, 250 pounds and ran a 4.53-second 40-yard dash at the combine. It was .01 seconds faster than the time Henry ran at his combine. He's not quite the height of Henry, who is 6-3, 247. He's actually almost the exact same size as Jerome Bettis. The Bus was 5-11, 252, on a day when he fasted.

5th 163.) Trey Adams OT Washington:

He would have been a first-round pick, but he’s been injured. He is going to fall and fall hard in this draft. He didn’t test well at the combine and can’t be checked out, so this talent will come to us. If he is a shadow of his former self, we easily got a day one starter. If he needs some time to heal, he’ll take an OT position sooner rather than later. Best case scenario, that turnstile at LT gets replaced. The fifth is where you take a gamble that has such a potential for a high payoff.

6th 196.) Reggie Floyd SS Virginia Tech:

Dude can hit. He hits a Lott, pun! Wow. Put him up in the box and watch him just level dudes. This is our SS. He may actually be able to start from jump. We get him this late because he’s not what the other teams are looking for, but he’s exactly what we need.

6th 200.) Jabari Zuniga EDGE/OLB Florida:

He is a guy that can get after the QB, stop the run, suffered some injuries and so will fall to the 6th. We snag him and he might actually get some punch in the rotation. He can play all over the front and this is something our D likes.

7th 226.) Malcolm Perry WR/RB/QB Navy:

The kind of dude you want on a football team. We don’t even realize we need him. Again, he put up 300 yards rushing in one game.

7th 233.) Nick Tiano QB UT Chattanooga:

Who? Pace likes small school dudes. This guy has quite the pedigree. He must be on their radar. I usually put that kid from Hawaii here, but he seems to be climbing up mock draft boards, so I just don't think he'll make it to the 7th anymore. I’m thinking a diamond in the rough here. He’s big, has leadership skills, and can just improve like a fine wine. This is my sleeper dude.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I like Biadasz a lot. Who doesn't like a though cornfed pollack manning the middle.

Did want to point out that the trade you have is a drastic undervalue for us. Two 3rd's are worth a 2nd round pick.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I would be really happy if it played out like this. Would love to find a way to add Isaiah Wilson so Massie can finally get to the bench.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My only issue is you added 2 very unathletic OLmen.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Should we be concerned about the drops with Hamler? The Bears were 3rd in the league in passes dropped this year with 25.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
My only issue is you added 2 very unathletic OLmen.

I hear you. I chose upside over raw athleticism and gambled on talent falling. You have to trust a coach for raw athleticism and our OL coach is new. I don’t know him apart from his rep, and we all saw how that worked with Hiestand. So, nothing wrong with drafting raw athleticism, but it‘s I just valued proven production over it.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is my new Mock draft and I’ve included a trade.

2nd 43.) K.J. Hamler WR Penn State:

We grab him. Our O has just improved and moved into hyperspace. Putting him on the field changes everything. Watch the tape on him and drool about him catching a simple route and vanishing into the endzone. He and Cohen make this offense lethal. It forces nickel and dime formations and Safeties can’t just lock down AR212. He tracks the deep ball better than any WR in this draft.

2nd 50.) Trade back with the Jets. Get pick 68 and 120. Why would they do it? J-E-T-S Jets jets jest. Who the fuck knows? They’re the Jets. They jump up because there’s a run on WR and they grab the one that is left.

3rd 68.) Tyler (badass) Biadasz C Wisconsin:

With the fact that he hasn’t been fully evaluated at the combine after shoulder surgery, he falls in this draft. He could go as high as the first or fall to us in the third. I think he falls. He is probably going to start at C, pushing Whitehair to RG, and then we can get some competition at RT between Ifedi and Bobby “GTFO I’m sick of you and don’t care about your name” Massie. Getting badass here would allow for us to fill in holes and make our line much better.

4th 120.) A.J. Dillon RB Boston College:

This is the love child of Earl “The Pearl” Campbell and Jerome “The Bus” Bettis. He’s The Pearl Bus. Y’all heard it here first. Holy OMG wtf is this? How does a dude this big run this fast and just obliterate stacked boxes and truck dudes? He picked up over 2/3 of his over 3k yards AFTER contact. Putting him on the roster with the liquid speed of Hamler, the ability of AR212, and a TE that can kinda sorta block and catch, and you have a lethal combination, especially if they can’t stack the box.

Watch this vid:

That is a DT he’s trucking. I know, it’s college, but that is a DT he is doing that to. Wow. Just wow.

AJ Dillon of Boston College is 6-foot, 250 pounds and ran a 4.53-second 40-yard dash at the combine. It was .01 seconds faster than the time Henry ran at his combine. He's not quite the height of Henry, who is 6-3, 247. He's actually almost the exact same size as Jerome Bettis. The Bus was 5-11, 252, on a day when he fasted.

5th 163.) Trey Adams OT Washington:

He would have been a first-round pick, but he’s been injured. He is going to fall and fall hard in this draft. He didn’t test well at the combine and can’t be checked out, so this talent will come to us. If he is a shadow of his former self, we easily got a day one starter. If he needs some time to heal, he’ll take an OT position sooner rather than later. Best case scenario, that turnstile at LT gets replaced. The fifth is where you take a gamble that has such a potential for a high payoff.

6th 196.) Reggie Floyd SS Virginia Tech:

Dude can hit. He hits a Lott, pun! Wow. Put him up in the box and watch him just level dudes. This is our SS. He may actually be able to start from jump. We get him this late because he’s not what the other teams are looking for, but he’s exactly what we need.

6th 200.) Jabari Zuniga EDGE/OLB Florida:

He is a guy that can get after the QB, stop the run, suffered some injuries and so will fall to the 6th. We snag him and he might actually get some punch in the rotation. He can play all over the front and this is something our D likes.

7th 226.) Malcolm Perry WR/RB/QB Navy:

The kind of dude you want on a football team. We don’t even realize we need him. Again, he put up 300 yards rushing in one game.

7th 233.) Nick Tiano QB UT Chattanooga:

Who? Pace likes small school dudes. This guy has quite the pedigree. He must be on their radar. I usually put that kid from Hawaii here, but he seems to be climbing up mock draft boards, so I just don't think he'll make it to the 7th anymore. I’m thinking a diamond in the rough here. He’s big, has leadership skills, and can just improve like a fine wine. This is my sleeper dude.

Nice. Really like Tyler (badass) Biadasz and A.J. Dillon...on 3rd and 4th round? Where do I sign?...