My self Ban to Superbowl

Which Charity...(all are A rated or better)

• Save the Children

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lutheran World Relief

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awesome. Did I offend you or something? I don't understand why you are acting hostile? Keep up the good work you do a lot more help then you think you do.

You didn't offend me, your statement questioning why I don't donate more than once, was however, worded ignorantly

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You didn't offend me, your statement questioning why I don't donate more than once, was however, worded ignorantly

Sorry. Have a good Sunday buddy I'll drink a soda on you.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
My donations are usually geared towards st judes

Reactions: DC

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh chit I just noticed this was a necro thread. Where is this year's version?

I do them ever 12 years....5 years ago was the inaugural thread....gotta wait 7 more years.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@modo can you do this again.

-the rest of CCS

Thanks

He donates to Intrepid Fallen Heroes, Amazon Smile, Regional Charties, and St Judes regularly and you want him to do more?

How many of you guys donated time and money to 4 possible more charities a year?

Last edited:

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Traffic is thriving

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who really gives a rat's ass if OP bans himself or claims to have donated to some charity?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who really gives a rat's ass if OP bans himself or claims to have donated to some charity?

....aesopian necro'd this thread from 5 years ago.......he's just mad because I pee'd all over sportsmockery

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I said I would ban myself to the Superbowl if the Bears lost and if the Bears won I would donate to charity......

Well I am not going to let a charity miss out on money because the Bears suck. I will still ban myself until the Superbowl, but I am still donating to charity.....

Pick one....voting open until Tuesday...
I volunteered for the Salvation Army in their stock warehouse area. Do not give those crooks your money. I stopped when I saw one of the store managers giving a big screen tv that was donated and not even priced yet to her family. They had the Uhaul and everything. I was told they always did this.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I volunteered for the Salvation Army in their stock warehouse area. Do not give those crooks your money. I stopped when I saw one of the store managers giving a big screen tv that was donated and not even priced yet to her family. They had the Uhaul and everything. I was told they always did this.

you can find assholes and cheats everywhere in any organization

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Did u take any further action?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Who cares about who cares about this thread?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I said I would ban myself to the Superbowl if the Bears lost and if the Bears won I would donate to charity......

Well I am not going to let a charity miss out on money because the Bears suck. I will still ban myself until the Superbowl, but I am still donating to charity.....

Pick one....voting open until Tuesday...
Can you ban CRM too?