Nagy on Trubisky: "I never get into mechanics."

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I have to say to this Nagy "revelation" is...yeah, we know Matt. We fucking know it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Look, despite what people think, things are working. Not perfectly, but they're working and will improve. Since Nagy and Trubs have been paired together, how many times have the Bears been below .500? Twice. That's it. They lost both openers and never went below .500 after that. This team is winning football games.

I don't care if it's Nagy, Trubisky, the defense, our kicker, etc. It doesn't matter. This is a winning team. So people need to just stop bitching all the time and enjoy what we are watching. Or must I remind you of the last 3 decades, where except for a season here or there, we were complete dog shit.

Can Trubisky be better? Yep. Could we have had Watson or Mahommes? Yep. But you know what, who gives a shit. We are winning. So what difference does it make. I know I'll get the "We'll never win a Superbowl with Trubisky." Well, that's horseshit. No one knows that. Worse QB's have won Superbowls and better ones never did. You don't win with only a QB. That's why it's a TEAM.

Nagy has one winning season. It is not like he has strung off several playoff appearances where everyone will give him benefit of the doubt.

People will shit up if he continues to win and only if he continues to win.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Nagy has one winning season. It is not like he has strung off several playoff appearances where everyone will give him benefit of the doubt.

Even coaches that do win year after year eventually get criticized when the team starts to suck. Results matter more than how you do it.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Mike Tomlin has several winning seasons and yet if the Steelers even look like they will lose he is automatically on the hot seat.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
In other words, fixing Mitch’s mechanics won’t fix his problem with, calmness in the pocket, reading a defense, throwing on time & throwing receivers open.
No but it will help him be more consistent and help his accuracy instead of overthrowing wide open receivers on throws a college back up could make.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Mike Tomlin has several winning seasons and yet if the Steelers even look like they will lose he is automatically on the hot seat.
I feel like that (wrongly) has more to do with his race than his ability as a coach