NBA bans scouts from going to college practices

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Not much happening and since the 94 2011 Bulls discussion has been closed,The only interesting post on this forum I might add. Freedom for interested reader to post there views have been violated and taken... here is a new thread that is grim like some of you seem to like.

Report: NBA bans scouts from going to colleg - 08-01-2011

Hope you enjoyed the article since posters here want to shut down my happy threads for grim ones... Article is just more news in the reality of a lockout that will be lasting for quite sometime. David Stern may have the NBA players banned from playing over seas too to add to grief. Read link below....

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...nba-players-from-heading-to-china-535990.html

Thanks Dave..

Last edited:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
fuck that crap

i hate this lockout

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
fuck that crap

i hate this lockout

The lockout on this forum sucks even worse..Did you see that the only 2 action packed threads have been locked by forum management???
SEEING MY MASTERFUL POSTS LOCKED LIKE THAT MADE ME PUKE......

:turrible::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::kermit::kermit::flipa:

Oh, and P.s, The 94 Bulls would sweep the 2011 Bulls....LoL., Maybe I should retitle this thread to "The secret 94 Bulls vs. 2011 Bulls thread"...

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
cool story brah

:shifty:

not going to read the article because im fucking lazy..but it didnt say anything about nba players and going to college stuff right?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
cool story brah

:shifty:

not going to read the article because im fucking lazy..but it didnt say anything about nba players and going to college stuff right?

Actually the articles say a lot..Read the articles sir..Laziness leads to malfuction and Knowledge is power..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMyKMp6Nes]‪Gang Starr - Knowledge‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

R.I.P Guru

Last edited:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well..i gotta leave in like 5 min..soooo

ya....you can just give me a quick paraphrase of the article..that'd be super

steve-carell-as-michael-scott1.jpg

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
well..i gotta leave in like 5 min..soooo

ya....you can just give me a quick paraphrase of the article..that'd be super

steve-carell-as-michael-scott1.jpg

Quick paraphrase : "Shit is shut the fuck down"...If this continues, the word "N.B.A" may become a banned and illegal word..:turrible:

Let's finish the discussion about the 1994 Bulls vs. The 2011 Bulls in a 7 game series. L O fucking L..........

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
On time??? Less than 10 percent chance it starts at all.

Well I've never been much of a hockey fan, but I guess this year ill become a diehard Blackhawk fan....either that or ill find a good polo match....Fuck it!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od0Pw9wGd2k]‪2008 U.S. Polo Championship Part 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yo BMR, why don't you let me get one of your beers...I really need one right about now...:rolling:

BMR31

Liked Posts:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
LOL uhhhh what beers?
The ones your drunk off of right now....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcNEVKBzlVo]‪Revenge of the Nerds 2 - Master‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

jwmann2

Liked Posts:
Good. No joke, I heard Rondo used to look in the crowd for scouts like it was his job when he was at Kentucky. Both the NBA and NCAA have seen a serious drop in their fan base because they don't develop their talent. Players should stay in college, better for everyone in the long run. Sadly, even the ones that go for four years don't finish their degrees.