Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Adam Silver, ladies and gentlemen.

Heavy push back from owners possibly trying to lift the season suspension and just put things on hold to see how many players test for C9.

Now, here's what I wonder. The NBA also hides a PED problem. Could this go deep enough to leak findings from certain players blood tests?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets go one step further,

Silver wants to push the league start back and finish in August moving forward. This gives him the test run

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
RUDY GOBERT is NBA's ALL TIME GREATEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER ever!
dude shut down the NBA. All in seriousness, this shit is pretty sad, the nba should of been on top of this virus a long time ago, it's not Rudy's fault. you'll know he most likely caught it days before in NY or cleveland, or detroit, i wonder how many others got it now. i think they should play the last 7 games of the season(after the 30 day hiatus) and shorten the playoffs 5-5-5-7 with no floor crowd, just 2nd level and higher attendances, Fans will basically be their own responsibility.
Although, In the meantime during the hiatus, players should train and play privately within their team and coaches, mini camp-nfl style (locked down in the team's facility living together and no leaving, 30 days is pretty simple), so they can keep in shape and be ready to resume games.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Adam Silver, ladies and gentlemen.

Heavy push back from owners possibly trying to lift the season suspension and just put things on hold to see how many players test for C9.

Now, here's what I wonder. The NBA also hides a PED problem. Could this go deep enough to leak findings from certain players blood tests?
Could this go deep enough to leak findings from certain players blood tests?

hope not, cause i really dont give a damn anymore.
there's dirt everywhere.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
THe nbA Is biAS agaINSt cObY!
hope this shut down doesn't affect his game, but the NBA should finish the season with the last 7 games of each team and do the playoffs 5-5-5-7.
i really hate to see leagues/teams not finishing a season like that. the way you finish/close up is another matter also.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
RUDY GOBERT is NBA's ALL TIME GREATEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER ever!
dude shut down the NBA. All in seriousness, this shit is pretty sad, the nba should of been on top of this virus a long time ago, it's not Rudy's fault. you'll know he most likely caught it days before in NY or cleveland, or detroit, i wonder how many others got it now. i think they should play the last 7 games of the season(after the 30 day hiatus) and shorten the playoffs 5-5-5-7 with no floor crowd, just 2nd level and higher attendances, Fans will basically be their own responsibility.
Although, In the meantime during the hiatus, players should train and play privately within their team and coaches, mini camp-nfl style (locked down in the team's facility living together and no leaving, 30 days is pretty simple), so they can keep in shape and be ready to resume games.

Did you see the video of him screwing around, touching every microphone after a press conference?

They had an expert doctor on sportscenter this morning. Said it will peak and start a downward curve in 3-6 months. It will help that the weather is better and people are not indoors as much.

Expert? I saw some social media saying 2-3 weeks, really? Cases are just going to double in 2-3 weeks.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did you see the video of him screwing around, touching every microphone after a press conference?

They had an expert doctor on sportscenter this morning. Said it will peak and start a downward curve in 3-6 months. It will help that the weather is better and people are not indoors as much.

Expert? I saw some social media saying 2-3 weeks, really? Cases are just going to double in 2-3 weeks.
Yes I did, that was pure defense. Seriously tho, He didn't know he had the virus at the time, not his fault, the NBA should of have been prepped for shit like this. I believe the kid is regretting the dumb act tho, but not his fault.

One thing tho, you're watching a 'so called.. "expert on sportscenter"' of all places..but now that it's here. it could be 2 -3 weeks for the nba, If they get their ducks in order within players, staff, family etc., but the rest of us idiots will be sick till we figure out how to stay home for 2-3 weeks on our collective own, which could take months because humans are idiots. I would at least close down schools for the rest of the year too, do it online. So, we don't know how many people have it yet either, if a nba player has it, then no doubt it spreaded out between 7 cities from one or more guy, who interacted with possibly hundreds of people by now and that's not counting his teammates, family..etc, and who they interacted with closely.