Need a team...

jay.enrile

Liked Posts:
So I grew up a Reggie Miller fan, so I routed for the Pacers a long time. When Reggie retired my love for the Pacers waned to which I pretty much didn’t have “my own team”. It’s been a decade now and I’m in my mid thirties, deciding I need to finally route for a team long term... I find these young Bulls interesting, but don’t you guys think it’s kinda weird that I was a Pacers fan a decade ago and now I’m wanting to be a Bulls fan? Thoughts please...

Also wanting to get an NFL team and for the sake of being “consistent” I’m also thinking of the Bears. How are the Da Bears doing?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Not weird at all. But warning, this team is frustrating.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
So I grew up a Reggie Miller fan, so I routed for the Pacers a long time. When Reggie retired my love for the Pacers waned to which I pretty much didn’t have “my own team”. It’s been a decade now and I’m in my mid thirties, deciding I need to finally route for a team long term... I find these young Bulls interesting, but don’t you guys think it’s kinda weird that I was a Pacers fan a decade ago and now I’m wanting to be a Bulls fan? Thoughts please...

Also wanting to get an NFL team and for the sake of being “consistent” I’m also thinking of the Bears. How are the Da Bears doing?
At least if you become a Bulls fan now nobody will consider you a bandwagon fan. Same for the Bears.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
IMO if you dont have local pride or grew up a certain way, then do as you did before. Find a player (or group of players) with a game style you love to watch. Adopt their team, see how it goes.

Simply throwing darts blindly wont land you on the board.

jay.enrile

Liked Posts:
Thanks for all the Replies... really considering adopting Chicago as my Sports city, not being from the US and all.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
so where are you from? dont most usually follow their countrymen around and pick their teams? All we got is Lauri and felicio, and Felicio wont be here for long.

jay.enrile

Liked Posts:
From the Philippines. If I went that route I’ll be routing for the Jazz cause of Jordan Clarkson who’s part Filipino and played for our national team. BUT... I don’t want it route for the Jazz lol