Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The first new skin option we are working on will be one for the Chicago Bears. Some of you have requested the old CBMB layout. Does anyone remember what that looks like or have any screenshots from it?

If you want, I can try to get it close to that. Otherwise it will just be team themed with colors. Any ideas on how you guys want them? Throw it in here.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How long has it been since CBMB died? 8 years now? All I remember is the Navy Blue borders.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The first new skin option we are working on will be one for the Chicago Bears. Some of you have requested the old CBMB layout. Does anyone remember what that looks like or have any screenshots from it?

If you want, I can try to get it close to that. Otherwise it will just be team themed with colors. Any ideas on how you guys want them? Throw it in here.

I don't have a screenshot from the original CBMB, but the CBMB skin that VB CCS had looked like this (from a thread in announcements forum when Vbulletin was acting screwy).

vz86VRn.jpg

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't have a screenshot from the original CBMB, but the CBMB skin that VB CCS had looked like this (from a thread in announcements forum when Vbulletin was acting screwy).

vz86VRn.jpg
Looks great!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was good with the old CBMB skin. For me personally, it more about the color scheme than any specific layout stuff or graphics.

I'm all about that dark navy blue. Though the black Bears logo in the background was cool.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

vz86VRn.jpg
This is the skin I used. One poster, cant recall who it was, would regularly change his font color from the default white to black to make it near invisible unless you highlighted it to cut and paste. Cheeky bastard.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Hey, can we update the favicon for the browser tab? It doesn't look like the Chicago skyline, it looks like the Quebec Noriques logo.

220px-Quebec_Nordiques_Logo.svg.png

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How long has it been since CBMB died? 8 years now? All I remember is the Navy Blue borders.

A true CBMB skin should be pretty easy.

Navy blue background, Orange banners and then make everything else look like 2006.

(Basically like a LiveJournal page)

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
A true CBMB skin should be pretty easy.

Navy blue background, Orange banners and then make everything else look like 2006.

(Basically like a LiveJournal page)

Yep. I actually like the color scheme as is. I worry when they try to Bearify it with orange and blue, it will be hard to read, and look like a .jsp page from 2005.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Ask, and you shall receive.

The CBMB

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, the Bears skin would be OPTIONAL. You would be able to choose from the current skin or the Bears skin.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll send over some ideas to the designer for a Bears skin.

Noted:

- CBMB skin...sucked.
- Old CCS bears skin was better.
- More navy.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thanks for the effort on this

I know for some the appearance of the site doesn't really matter, but for a lot of other people having a dark theme is a big deal and if its bears colors, then all the better.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
thanks for the effort on this

I know for some the appearance of the site doesn't really matter, but for a lot of other people having a dark theme is a big deal and if its bears colors, then all the better.

What if I told you we could possibly have a dark theme and a Bears theme..