NFL Analyst Heaps Major Praise for Trubisky Development

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Going into the game against Miami that secondary was considered a very strong unit, and Baldinger is pulling his examples from that game, because Trubisky made some throws in to tight areas with precision.

I want to see continued growth, but it is hard not to get excited about Trubisky throwing dimes in a scheme like Nagy has.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Baldinger states that Trubisky is "making some kind of jump," referring to how impressed he was with Trubisky's play when compared to his rookie season.

In the video, Baldinger explains how you expect franchise QBs to make a big leap from year one to year two, and a big part of that leap for Trubisky is being unafraid to make aggressive throws downfield.

Full article:

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/nfl-analyst-heaps-major-praise-mitch-trubiskys-development

Thanks for the post, but I am kind of sick of the "media" creating material that just talks about what a video said. At least add something besides "In the video ...".

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I thought Trubs looked really good in that game. You can see hes still finding his way and hes going to have some growing pains but you can see the improvement. Hes really been impressive.