NFL Distrtibution Map - I'm on a roll

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to use the Interwebz to watch this one...

:(

Liked Posts:
Moved last year and decided to try DirectTV since AT&T Uverse was not available here. Never even considered buying Sunday Ticket until I tried it free last year and now I'm hooked on it! Those bastards!

Ash

Liked Posts:
Interwebz for me too I guess. It's ridiculous in this day & age I can't just pay $5 to watch the game I want to watch.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When living in Buffalo I just went to a bar and demanded a TV for the games I didn't get...it works.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interwebz for me too I guess. It's ridiculous in this day & age I can't just pay $5 to watch the game I want to watch.

I will never understand why from the start big media have fought the biggest product delivery system in the history of planet earth.

The uncreative fucktards had to wait for apple to make itunes before they realized they could make money on the internet... and yet they still are fighting it... fucking retards.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the market will require everything on-demand within the next decade, I think

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm like Nakoma or debbie tonight. I am the last post on all recent topics. sigh

bbaker

Liked Posts:
As usual I'll be on the internet watching the game tomorrow.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
ole...you'll have to start unneeded arguments if you want to have the full effect

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I wonder if Martz will be doing this game?

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
Why there isn't a $5 or $10/month "Follow your team" option on every provider to allow you to see all their games is beyond me. I have NFL Gamepass, and it rocks, but it still has black outs. WTF? I paid to see the damn games, and I live in Canada, so it's not like it's likely I'd be going to the game if it's blacked out.

Incredibly stupid, especially since the "illegal" web streaming is readily available.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they thought they would make more money doing a game by game type of thing, trust me they would. They obviously think the way they are doing it now makes them the most money. In the end, that's what it's all about.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Dr. Bear

Liked Posts:
Lmao you mean to tell me the biggest Cutler hater on the forum doesn't watch all the games he talks shit about?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why there isn't a $5 or $10/month "Follow your team" option on every provider to allow you to see all their games is beyond me.

I know baseball has this. It's a great idea and I don't see the problem with doing it. Let Direct TV have a monopoly with Sunday ticket, I don't give a fuck. Just give me a Bears ticket and RedZone and I'm set.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
that's what they should do. offer a subscription per team