My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Only correct statement you made was injured congrats you're 1/5
Ummmm. Nope. He was not worth the money that the Bears paid him.

2015.....14 games 12 starts.....1 int ( was tipped to him by another player) 1 forced fumble, 4 penalties.
6 sacks ( wow) 8.6 million paid to him. Lamarr Houston and Willie Young both had more sacks.
2016.....9 games 0 starts. 4 sacks 1 forced fumble. 7.1 million paid to him. What a steal...
2017.....13 games 5 starts. 4 sacks 1 forced fumble. 7.3 million paid to him.
2018......1 million in dead money paid.
36 games played 17 starts for roughly $23 million.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Like McPhee when he was with the Bears? Loud mouthed, Slow, lazy and injured. Pace fucked up on the free agent pick up.
Lol wow you probably should stick to spamming B & I. McPhee balled out when he wasnt injured.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lol wow you probably should stick to spamming B & I. McPhee balled out when he wasnt injured.
Please name me the one play that you stood up and said....damn thank GOD he is on our team....
I remember in the thanksgivinggame against Green Bay when Rodgers was taking his team on the last drive for the most part he wasn’t even in the game. He was a waste of money. He did a lot of talking. Had 1 move, rarely double teamed...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please name me the one play that you stood up and said....damn thank GOD he is on our team....
I remember in the thanksgivinggame against Green Bay when Rodgers was taking his team on the last drive for the most part he wasn’t even in the game. He was a waste of money. He did a lot of talking. Had 1 move, rarely double teamed...
I dont stand up and blaspheme during games for any player

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Outside linebacker Pernell McPhee, the first big free agent signed by Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace in 2015, and safety Quintin Demps were released by the team on Monday.

McPhee, 29, was scheduled to earn a base salary of $7.2 million in 2018, which was too high for a player with only 14 sacks over three seasons in Chicago. By releasing him, the Bears will open up $7.075 million in salary-cap space.

McPhee played “extremely hard” on defense, and he was also a forceful and entertaining presence in the locker room. However, he missed 12 games with a variety of ailments, including chronic knee issues, since joining the Bears. He was placed on injured reserve on Dec. 21 after trying to battle through a shoulder injury.
Injured and unproductive, McPhee was released by the Bears this week, opening the opportunity for him to catch one with another team. The Bears didn’t think he was worth $7m per season. He’s going to find it hard to score big as a 29 year old taking his 2nd run at free agency. The bottom of the market for veteran edge rushers is around $3.5m, so let’s assume his range is probably $3.5-5m, and that McPhee is likely to get only a one-year or two-year contract with low guarantees and heavy on incentives.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I dont stand up and blaspheme during games for any player
especially when they aren’t playing well. Hell, Mack had more big plays in the first packer game than I remember McPhee having his entire stay with the Bears and I was happier than anybody when we signed him.....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
especially when they aren’t playing well. Hell, Mack had more big plays in the first packer game than I remember McPhee having his entire stay with the Bears and I was happier than anybody when we signed him.....
If kylie fitts ends up playing as good as McPhee I would not be mad about it at all, much less bumping year old threads about it lmfao

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If kylie fitts ends up playing as good as McPhee I would not be mad about it at all, much less bumping year old threads about it lmfao
If he plays as good as McPhee when he was with the Ravens in 2014 maybe. Plus if Fitts plays “as good as” McPhee what does that tell you about McPhee?
No one can ever tell me the greatest play he made as a Bear , but I’m sure you can spout off more than 1 from Urlacher, Singletary, Butkus, Mack, Marshall........lol

Last edited:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Outside linebacker Pernell McPhee, the first big free agent signed by Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace in 2015, and safety Quintin Demps were released by the team on Monday.

McPhee, 29, was scheduled to earn a base salary of $7.2 million in 2018, which was too high for a player with only 14 sacks over three seasons in Chicago. By releasing him, the Bears will open up $7.075 million in salary-cap space.

McPhee played “extremely hard” on defense, and he was also a forceful and entertaining presence in the locker room. However, he missed 12 games with a variety of ailments, including chronic knee issues, since joining the Bears. He was placed on injured reserve on Dec. 21 after trying to battle through a shoulder injury.
Injured and unproductive, McPhee was released by the Bears this week, opening the opportunity for him to catch one with another team. The Bears didn’t think he was worth $7m per season. He’s going to find it hard to score big as a 29 year old taking his 2nd run at free agency. The bottom of the market for veteran edge rushers is around $3.5m, so let’s assume his range is probably $3.5-5m, and that McPhee is likely to get only a one-year or two-year contract with low guarantees and heavy on incentives.
No one is arguing he got injured, alot but when he played he was very good was he worth the money ?!?! 90% of football players aren't worth the money imo but this is America, bish so i dont give a fuck about ur whole money garbage argument. Ps When you die ill remember you by saying this quote "he was bad" (And by whom i speak of it's of you).
Ps Ps he declined after 2-3 seasons too, shit happens get over it.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No one is arguing he got injured, alot but when he played he was very good was he worth the money ?!?! 90% of football players aren't worth the money imo but this is America, bish so i dont give a fuck about ur whole money garbage argument. Ps When you die ill remember you by saying this quote "he was bad" (And by whom i speak of it's of you).
Ps Ps he declined after 2-3 seasons too, shit happens get over it.
Yet you cannot answer a simple question about him. So you have yet to add anything except that he was not good for the Bears

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Proves my point. He did nothing spectacular with the Bears. Mack, in one fucking game outplayed that guy in 36 games by far!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know if he came in with injury or he acquired the injury almost immediately after getting here, but regardless his injury drastically affected his play. I do think he had the right kind of "I just want to just fuck motherfuckas up!!" mentality, but alas, I believe his injury and his weight limited his impact (in fact, in either direction, one may have caused the other). In any case, it's water under the bridge now.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I hate this comparison crap, I hope that Fitts can contribute when called upon, but I don't want him as the starter, that is for sure, because that likely mean we have had some injuries.