NFL football is gone

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Between the officiating and all the rules favoring the offense I think the NFL is going to go the way of the dodo bird. It's no longer a good product. The best is behind us and the future bleak. I honestly believe this will be my final season watching, If I even make it till the end of this year. As much as I love my team I can barely watch anymore of this water downed version and I can't even watch at all when it's not the Bears.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sounds like the XFL is for you.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Between the officiating and all the rules favoring the offense I think the NFL is going to go the way of the dodo bird. It's no longer a good product. The best is behind us and the future bleak. I honestly believe this will be my final season watching, If I even make it till the end of this year. As much as I love my team I can barely watch anymore of this water downed version and I can't even watch at all when it's not the Bears.
Favor offense - quarterback throws 120 yards, pick one

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
refs control everything, and stop play over and over and over and over and pass interference replay is brutal. How many flags can coaches throw per game now?

The penalties for offensive and defensive holding are too severe. Needs to be 5 yards, no loss of down.

How many suspenseful third down opportunities just become automatic first downs? Just give them 5 yards and do the play over. Eject multiple offenders on a third offense or something, but keep the game moving.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How will u escape the racist reality we live in on sundays if u stop watching the football?

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
That call on Floyd when he wrapped the rb up, was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. He literally got a unsportsmanlike conduct for tackling the ball carrier.