Nfl uk

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
All the basic packages I've seen run about $500 - $1000 a day (with tickets). Is that normal? Its almost superbowl price coming from the States. Flight is the cheap part because its probably raining in England that time of year. Seriously who can afford that?

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
All the basic packages I've seen run about $500 - $1000 a day (with tickets). Is that normal? Its almost superbowl price coming from the States. Flight is the cheap part because its probably raining in England that time of year. Seriously who can afford that?
I haves payed £640 for flight and air bnb in Chicago and payed £217 for the packers game so thought that’s pretty good .....maybe you should try splitting it up ? good luck bro

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I haves payed £640 for flight and air bnb in Chicago and payed £217 for the packers game so thought that’s pretty good .....maybe you should try splitting it up ? good luck bro
Single game tickets go on sale on the 27th June ??

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Thats what I want to hear Bro. Thank you

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How many of you are looking to come over ?
Many cheap hotels around the Tottenham stadium so if you can get a cheap single ticket it’s only flight to sort out but tbh with flights around £500 at the moment a package would be worth looking at

AktionJackson

Liked Posts:
We're going to have a fantasy football league meeting in London and watch the bears game. Have already booked the flight from germany and a hostel room for 8 people. For me being a bears fan, this is gonna be pretty special. Now we only need 8 tickets...

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We're going to have a fantasy football league meeting in London and watch the bears game. Have already booked the flight from germany and a hostel room for 8 people. For me being a bears fan, this is gonna be pretty special. Now we only need 8 tickets...
Wow that’s great to here I think ticket allocation is 6 per person so won’t be easy ! But good luck I can’t wait to see the games

AktionJackson

Liked Posts:
Wow that’s great to here I think ticket allocation is 6 per person so won’t be easy ! But good luck I can’t wait to see the games

Yeah, 6 is right. For Wembley it would have been 8, so that sucks. Need to be on time on june 27th. Should I get more tickets than we need, I'm going to ask you guys here first.

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, 6 is right. For Wembley it would have been 8, so that sucks. Need to be on time on june 27th.
Yes defo me and five pals are going so a couple of us will go on if we get any spare I will let you know !
But before that I get the packers game to attend ?

AktionJackson

Liked Posts:
Oh, now that's gonna be special, enjoy mate!

We can keep in touch here

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh wow, did not know... I always thought that was Liverpool. I'm a lifelong liverpool supporter.
No it goes London Birmingham Manchester