Nfl uk

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m generally just stealing recipes from the game day food threads

Well guess what mate... you're up for the foodblogthread for the Oakland game in London!

E?️ic local starters... I reckon I'll eat a light breakfast and be marvin by kickoff time.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just answer me these questions three:

1. why do you blokes call a television remote control a "smibblybibbly?"
2. why is pudding somehow a solid in your country vs. more of a liquid as it is in proper countries?
3. who's tougher, men from Scotland or women from Wales?
It’s called a smobblybobbly for obvious reasons.
Pudding is a solid and liquid in proper countries, not sure why the peasants elsewhere feel the need to choose one or the other
I don’t work in a mine or deal with sheep so fuck knows?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well guess what mate... you're up for the foodblogthread for the Oakland game in London!

E?ic local starters... I reckon I'll eat a light breakfast and be marvin by kickoff time.
I make a MEAN manchester egg. pickled the eggs meself in a curried brine!!!!

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

E?ic local starters... I reckon I'll eat a light breakfast and be marvin by kickoff time.
It’ll be a liquid breakfast, lunch and dinner in the boozer for me

Hank Marvin ?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
At live UK games with average bait for the thick end of a tenner I tend to subscribe to the eatins cheatin school of thought

So, keep your Elvis on. You may have valid four seasons to Botany Bay but don't be a Michael Caine, sit down, give your bacon and eggs a minute's peace and when you've had a french egg we'll let you go get some in the nude. Now, park your plates of meat and have a good butchers will ya?

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, keep your Elvis on. You may have valid four seasons to Botany Bay but don't be a Michael Caine, sit down, give your bacon and eggs a minute's peace and when you've had a french egg we'll let you go get some in the nude. Now, park your plates of meat and have a good butchers will ya?
That rhyming slang is Don Cheadle levels of pony and trap

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ummmmmmm he's dating Halsey and has over 100 million views on YouTube.
I did caveat that I’m not down with the kids and obviously showing my age as I don’t know who the fuck Halsey is either ?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I did caveat that I’m not down with the kids and obviously showing my age as I don’t know who the fuck Halsey is either ?

Is Google and YouTube down in England?

Yungblud is literally a national treasure of Doncaster and Halsey is already more rich than The Queen at the age of 24 ???????

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well good for them, sounds like they’re doing great! Couldn’t be less fucking relevant in my stratosphere though, doubt 40something men are their target demographic ?

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well good for them, sounds like they’re doing great! Couldn’t be less fucking relevant in my stratosphere though, doubt 40something men are their target demographic ?
Spot on ! Let’s talk football !!!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

You dont have children?

Spot on ! Let’s talk football !!!

There are literally hundreds of thousands of football threads to do that in! This thread is about England so thats why I brought up Yungblud!

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You dont have children?

There are literally hundreds of thousands of football threads to do that in! This thread is about England so thats why I brought up Yungblud!
I do have a teenager but I actively avoid his gash decisions on music