NFL's most double teamed edge rusher

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Khalil Mack? Nope! Just that guy with more sacks.

Good decision on your guys part to pay more for Khalil Mack then we pay for Zadarius AND Preston Smith combined. (that other guy with more sacks and forced turnovers then Mack)

Pretty interesting how they have more sacks for us this season alone, then Mack has in the last two seasons, even with Zadarius getting double teamed more often. Way to build a roster Pace! I'm sure you wont miss those two first round picks!

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Khalil Mack? Nope! Just that guy with more sacks and more forced turnovers.

Good decision on your guys part to pay more for Khalil Mack then we pay for Zadarius or Preston Smith (that other guy with more sacks and forced turnovers) then Mack.

Pretty interesting how they have more sacks for us this season alone, then Mack has in the last two seasons, even with Zadarius getting double teamed more often. Way to build a roster Pace! I'm sure you wont miss those two first round picks!

You dont know the difference between "than" and "then" lol.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Full disclosure: I am a Packer's fan as well.

Wisconsin is a cold, pathetic, lonely state. There's a reason we drink so much, which is probably why OP, a fellow Packer fan, posted this.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have no clue who this poster is? Was he here last year when the Packers sucked?
Remember he is the guy who threatened to rape the kids of a couple of bears fans and then got banned for quite a while?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I have no clue who this poster is? Was he here last year when the Packers sucked?
Yes. You should thank me for not trolling the ever living fuck out of you after week 1 SNF last year. I show so much restraint for you guys.

Last edited:

10veitout

Liked Posts:
@WestCoastBearsFan wanna chime in here buddy? Weren't you saying that Khalil was better then both Smiths combined because of him drawing constant double teams? Whoopsie!

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
lol. we are happy with Mack of course.. especially when Hicks is back freeing him up and taking some load off. but nicely done.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I already took responsibility for threatening familys

I know, and that's why your such a sicko. No repentance at all.

Mods, please take care of this guy before he threatens lives again.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
lol. we are happy with Mack of course.. especially when Hicks is back freeing him up and taking some load off. but nicely done.
Your happy to watch GB get safely over double the edge rush production from two guys that cost less then Mack combined?

Uh.... kay. You like significantly less production apparently. I'm happy GB signed the better player in Zadarius, and the significantly better investment in the Smith duo. Less money, no picks given up, way more sacks, pressures, turnovers, and double teams. Better in every conceivable way. Works for me!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the guy that makes fun of autistic people......class act

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's been drinking. I can tell. We Packers fans are notorious alcoholics.
You're one of the good ones though. I've never seen you talking about molesting people or their loved ones over a football rivalry.