NHL Playoffs thread

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Didn't see one.

Kucherov pulled a bitch move last night with a late boarding call in a game they were getting stomped in and will prolly be suspended a game for it. Panarin has been very Kaner the first two games of the series. Hedman said some stupid little kid shit to the Jackets in the last seconds.

Watch out Shitsburgh, but the Islanders are for real. Barzal is turning into one of my favorite players to watch.

IMO, whomever wins the Bruins game tonight wins the series.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Are the Lightning frauds?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Also, watching some Islanders games. The atmosphere in the Barn is insane. Crazy they will have to play at Barclay's if they advance.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite time of year. Watching as many as I can

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm so glad Tampa is down 2. I do not like that team, city, and fans. Those fans are bigger hosers than Preds fans

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't know who I see coming out of the West. Please don't let it be the Blues

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't see one.

Kucherov pulled a bitch move last night with a late boarding call in a game they were getting stomped in and will prolly be suspended a game for it. Panarin has been very Kaner the first two games of the series. Hedman said some stupid little kid shit to the Jackets in the last seconds.

Watch out Shitsburgh, but the Islanders are for real. Barzal is turning into one of my favorite players to watch.

IMO, whomever wins the Bruins game tonight wins the series.

I watched the TB/Isles game last night. Hack move by Hoochy-Kucherov.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Are the Lightning frauds?
You know what? I really don't know. Kuch has been in NHL19 mode all year and has been nothing but a whiny baby so far. Stamkos is hitting posts and Hedman has looked really Seabook-esque in the two games I've seen.

This is a team that's four lines deep and the best defensive unit outside of Nashville. Their goalie hasn't helped them, so they can use that excuse. My unprofessional opinion, I see alot of talent, but I don't see alot of hockey IQ. They coasted the regular season on talent alone, but just like when the Hawks beat them, I see a stupid team.

That's not a knock, they just aren't playoff smart. Similar to when the Wings beat the Hawks the year before the first Cup, its not so much experience as much as its just being smart. These guys know better tho, where as the Hawks didn't.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't know who I see coming out of the West. Please don't let it be the Blues
I hate using the whole "coming together at the right time" meme, but the Blahs really were built for the playoffs.

Still, I have the Flames as the team to beat. Giordano has been unreal for his age and if he doesn't win the Norris its a damn shame

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just started getting into hocket, but the Blue Jackets have just destroyed Tampa from that second period on. Tampa better find themselves now.

I fucking hate San Jose. I havent won a bet with them all year. Jekyl and Hyde piece of shits. Hope Vegas knocks them out. There goalies are trash

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate using the whole "coming together at the right time" meme, but the Blahs really were built for the playoffs.

Still, I have the Flames as the team to beat. Giordano has been unreal for his age and if he doesn't win the Norris its a damn shame

Agree about Gio. Just don't buy the Flames for some reason. Vegas will be a tough out. Stone has made a world of difference

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Kadri is a piece of shit.

Will always be a piece of shit, and the cheap shot he made today proves he's a piece of shit 100%.

I hope they suspend him for five playoff games.

Oh yeah, the Penguins are done. Even if they win at home, they ain't winning at the islanders barn. Not with that crowd.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Things aren't looking too good in Lightning-land.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Hard to root for the Flames when they have Mike Smith at goalie. Loving the Isles-Penguins series. First two games at Nassau were fantastically intense. Probably a mistake to move the remaining playoff series to Brooklyn, but that's politics.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard to root for the Flames when they have Mike Smith at goalie. Loving the Isles-Penguins series. First two games at Nassau were fantastically intense. Probably a mistake to move the remaining playoff series to Brooklyn, but that's politics.

Most definitely.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Hockey. Guy blast the guy in the back. Gets a penalty. While the ref is trying to talk to them, another guy comes in and just starts rabbit punching the guy and the ref is still just trying to explain the call. lol

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Most definitely.
My boys think they are the next Tkachuk brothers. They are 9 and 6, but they play a rough style especially my 6yr old he plays with absolutely no fear. I swear he looks like a shark out there waiting to hit somebody; even though they is no checking at his age.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Watched the Flames last night...they've looked sloppy all series and are now just getting physically handled. The Avs aren't really all that special either, but they are taking advantage of situations. Mike Smith is constantly whiffing on shots that he has clear sight of. Things aren't looking good for Calgary at this point.