NHL Playoffs thread

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I just flipped back and forth, it was 2-0. Blues scored, changed it back, got to see them take it to 4-0. less than 6 minutes left, Eddie mentions pulling Rask, I dont think the bruins cleared the puck past the red line til almost 2 minutes went by, blues were just relentless and dominant. I guess its good to see a physical and talented team win the cup to hope there is some change in mentality from theses speed only teams.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just flipped back and forth, it was 2-0. Blues scored, changed it back, got to see them take it to 4-0. less than 6 minutes left, Eddie mentions pulling Rask, I dont think the bruins cleared the puck past the red line til almost 2 minutes went by, blues were just relentless and dominant. I guess its good to see a physical and talented team win the cup to hope there is some change in mentality from theses speed only teams.

The blues dominated every time they got a lead.

Their zone control was astounding on this playoff run.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hopefully Stan took note of this.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ima just pretend no one won the Stanley Cup in 2019.

Fuck the Blues

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I watched all of game 7 with my boys. This was the first time they both sat and watched the Stanley Cup get presented. The look on their faces was priceless my oldest turned to me and said "someday that will be us dad, but we won't be on the same team", younger son said " dad I'm getting that Cup, but I'm beating his ass in the process".

All I said was well it's time to get to work boys, and let's see if we can make those dreams come true.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A period of silence is probably appropriate after a shock like this.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched all of game 7 with my boys. This was the first time they both sat and watched the Stanley Cup get presented. The look on their faces was priceless my oldest turned to me and said "someday that will be us dad, but we won't be on the same team", younger son said " dad I'm getting that Cup, but I'm beating his ass in the process".

All I said was well it's time to get to work boys, and let's see if we can make those dreams come true.

Hopefully they didn't catch all the F bombs that were flying.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they didn't catch all the F bombs that were flying.

Lol, yeah they left that mic on too long.
Best trophy in all of sports and the hardest to earn.