CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was rough last night rooting for Boston, but screw those goofs from STL

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was rough last night rooting for Boston, but screw those goofs from STL

Yeah, it's so easy to hate both teams and hard to root for either one of them.
Good series to watch though.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Don’t root for anyone.

Root against one team.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it's so easy to hate both teams and hard to root for either one of them.
Good series to watch though.

Yep. Really hard to root for any Boston team, but man, just can't do Blue

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Best of 5. Back to STL.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
wow, another terrible blown call in the NHL playoffs. Guess they are keeping up with the NFL.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah how did they miss that one. I bet Boston gets a ton of PP in Game 6, and this heads to a 7th.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah how did they miss that one. I bet Boston gets a ton of PP in Game 6, and this heads to a 7th.
It was gross. Also, the fact Boston only scored 1 means they are do for some to go in game 6. The goalie was great, but a lot of those pucks were missing by centimeters. I couldnt believe they didnt score in the 1st period. They were all over the Blues then and just shooting missiles at the goal constantly.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
The only thing I saw was how the blues guy threw his hands up like it was a dive.

and yes the b is not capitalized because they are the fucking blues. The team that went last to first like the hawks were supposed to.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was gross. Also, the fact Boston only scored 1 means they are do for some to go in game 6. The goalie was great, but a lot of those pucks were missing by centimeters. I couldnt believe they didnt score in the 1st period. They were all over the Blues then and just shooting missiles at the goal constantly.
Yeah...if those two shots off the pipe in the first...lets say even one of them goes it changes the entire game.

Just the way hockey is. A big strong punishing defense that is clearing pucks like this in front of a ridiculously hot young netminder who hasn't been solved yet is proving to be quite the bitch to play against. That team is built to be the anti-thesis of the Hawks dynasty and they certainly are, but they weren't shit until this impenetrable wall shows up.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Yeah...if those two shots off the pipe in the first...lets say even one of them goes it changes the entire game.

Just the way hockey is. A big strong punishing defense that is clearing pucks like this in front of a ridiculously hot young netminder who hasn't been solved yet is proving to be quite the bitch to play against. That team is built to be the anti-thesis of the Hawks dynasty and they certainly are, but they weren't shit until this impenetrable wall shows up.
He was solved once, got pulled from one game this series already. I think 5/19 went in and Allen got some time.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Finally took the the time to look up Binnington. Every time I heard his name it struck a cord.....where do I know this guy from?

He played a few seasons with the Wolves. Now I'm not a huge fan of them but I've gone to a handful of games over the years and caught a few games on TV. He had some decent numbers but he sure didn't look unbeatable. Sometimes you go to the right place at the right time and everything clicks for you. He's only 25. We should probably start getting used to seeing him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fuck everything Boston. Will suck watching the Blues hoist the cup but Boston has the Red Sox & Patriots. Both are franchises of the century (so far) in both sports.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lewis and Clark went to Saint Louis.
It was such a shithole they decided to explore the dangerous wilderness rather than stay in that dump and fuck the nasty local scags.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally took the the time to look up Binnington. Every time I heard his name it struck a cord.....where do I know this guy from?

He played a few seasons with the Wolves. Now I'm not a huge fan of them but I've gone to a handful of games over the years and caught a few games on TV. He had some decent numbers but he sure didn't look unbeatable. Sometimes you go to the right place at the right time and everything clicks for you. He's only 25. We should probably start getting used to seeing him.

iu

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The on-line version of the St. Lois Post-Dispatch ran a Thank You letter from the Blues owner to teh Fans, thanking them for helping bring the cup to St. Louis. He mentioned they'd all remember where they were when the Blues won it, and talked of plans to parade it down Market Street.

This has epic fail written all over it.

If St. Louis doesn't win this series, this is gold. Pure gold.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Fuck everything Boston. Will suck watching the Blues hoist the cup but Boston has the Red Sox & Patriots. Both are franchises of the century (so far) in both sports.
But another championship won't make the Boston fans worse. They're already as insufferable as possible.

St. Louis fans already act like their team has been consistently among the best teams ever. If they screw this up, it wouldn't suck.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy crap
The on-line version of the St. Lois Post-Dispatch ran a Thank You letter from the Blues owner to teh Fans, thanking them for helping bring the cup to St. Louis. He mentioned they'd all remember where they were when the Blues won it, and talked of plans to parade it down Market Street.

This has epic fail written all over it.

If St. Louis doesn't win this series, this is gold. Pure gold.
Holy crap, that's fucking idiotic. Why would they print that already?