NHL Season Will Be Suspended

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'll wait to hear the full statement from a real connected verified account. Not some guy who saw a team at the airport. I full expect it to happen though.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
What am I supposed to watch to pass the time in my bunker?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boomers are going to be seriously pissed though for sure.

How dare these dumb millenial medical experts cause such a hullabaloo about tHe CoMmOn FLu!!!

Back in my day, I worked 16 hour shifts while deathly ill with the flu!

If my Jimmy Buffet concert gets canceled, the government is gonna get it!

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The only thing to save the Hawks is a virus

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Timing would be worse if the Blackhawks were in 1st place.

Really? No shit...

says the ND and Cubby fan. Lots of loser teams in your profile.

ND....11-2 ranked in Top 20 most of the season
Cubs....4 out 5 last 5 in playoffs with a Workd Series
Yep, real loser teams.....

Want to see some losers, just read your posts

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope to God what I'm reading is wrong but it appears that these delays and suspended seasons are being overly optimistic with regards to the time frames. A few weeks, a month or so.....from what I'm reading that's not gonna cut it. This is just the beginning. This thing theoretically could go on for a year or more. It's not just sports either.....TV shows shutting down production as well as movies. Potential big number movies that are already in the can are already shifting their openings back in fear of people being afraid to enter the theaters. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. Someone really needs to come up with an antidote.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I hope to God what I'm reading is wrong but it appears that these delays and suspended seasons are being overly optimistic with regards to the time frames. A few weeks, a month or so.....from what I'm reading that's not gonna cut it. This is just the beginning. This thing theoretically could go on for a year or more. It's not just sports either.....TV shows shutting down production as well as movies. Potential big number movies that are already in the can are already shifting their openings back in fear of people being afraid to enter the theaters. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. Someone really needs to come up with an antidote.

all the sports are talking about playing the games on tv only, at smaller facilities. MLB would stay in the spring training fields, NBA and NHL would play at practice facilities. Teams quarantined to finish the schedule for NBA and NHL.

I get it, there are more important things to worry about, but shutting down a state for 93/ 12,700,000 that most people will be fine if they catch is how crazy this social media world is.

What are the symptoms, Dry cough and fever.
What is everyone buying? Toilet paper.

None of these measures can hurt, but you start these playoff series in June,end in August, then start camps back in November?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
all the sports are talking about playing the games on tv only, at smaller facilities. MLB would stay in the spring training fields, NBA and NHL would play at practice facilities. Teams quarantined to finish the schedule for NBA and NHL.

I get it, there are more important things to worry about, but shutting down a state for 93/ 12,700,000 that most people will be fine if they catch is how crazy this social media world is.

What are the symptoms, Dry cough and fever.
What is everyone buying? Toilet paper.

None of these measures can hurt, but you start these playoff series in June,end in August, then start camps back in November?

LOL.....Not only TP, why are stores running out of bottled water? Has the water supply been infected? People are fucking nuts.

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Yeah as really it is become a pandemic over like that of Walking Dead in a sense, people are going nuts.