No RWTB this week (sick)

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I got a few emails about why there was no RWTB this Monday.

I got H1N1 so I have been laid up for a few days. And on top of that I threw my back out. A double whammy. I'm finally starting to recover and I will be doing a show on Monday.

I'm gonna talk about a lot of things that have been discussed on this form. There's just been some good conversations as of late.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Sad to see you down, I hope you get better soon. How do you know you have h1n1 and not the regular one?

Fred

Liked Posts:
Kush, I sorry to hear it. Looking forward to your next show.

How are you doing with it? What were your symptoms?

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Feel better Kush. My prescription would be to take a few days off anyways from watching Bulls basketball, it will only make you worse! ;)

Look forward to your next show...

Kush77

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
Sad to see you down, I hope you get better soon. How do you know you have h1n1 and not the regular one?

My son had it, he was tested for it. then everyone in my house got it.

Same as the regular flu. the media had made it much worse than it is. I was the last one to get it. We all had the same symptoms. Dizziness, some vomiting, body aches.

Oh wait, I was just watching Kirk Hinrich, ha ha ha :unsure:

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
TheStig wrote:

My son had it, he was tested for it. then everyone in my house got it.

Same as the regular flu. the media had made it much worse than it is. I was the last one to get it. We all had the same symptoms. Dizziness, some vomiting, body aches.

Oh wait, I was just watching Kirk Hinrich, ha ha ha :unsure:
\

Lol, well feel better. Thats what I though with h1n1, it has been made into this killer virus. Hopefully everyone feels better soon. Take it easy and lay off the kirk, that alone leads to me vommitting and being dizzy. The headaches are the worst though, I keep hearing this clanking noise everytime he shoots.

engies

Liked Posts:
Get well soon

My brother almost died from it in July. Was in a coma for 12 days and they weren't sure if he'd pull through so it was the longest 12 days for me and my parents. Even though he pulled through it took him a while to rehab to walk again. We saw other people unfortunately not able to pull through it

Even though I've had a few friends have it and say its just a really bad version of the flu, it ain't no joke and can kill. Look after yourself mate

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Get well soon Kush. H1N1 has claimed lives, so just take care of yourself.