Nvan + CCS FF League Shitposting

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I've done that enough, it's somebody else's turn to tell the whole story. I'll give you a small taste.

He kept switching the date/time of the draft hoping some guys would be forced to auto draft. He either lied about not knowing how time zones work or he really didn't know. I don't know which one is more bizarre.

Bonus anecdote: through the entire season he would alternate between rage fueled threats of violence "choke you the fuck out" and laughing manically "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

He's not just a cheat and a liar, he's a straight up psycho.

If I remember correctly someone said he would adjust other teams lineups on gameday to suit what he felt was the best lineup...those in the league can confirm this.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't remember the players involved, but that was his go to move, not allowing fair trades just to fuck over the rest of the guys in the league, then laugh his ass off. I never even tried to trade, I knew it was a waste of time. Once he got everybody's money he listed some of the things he would do to screw us over, not allowing trades was st the top of the list. At first the league was listed as trade veto's by league vote, he changed that as soon as he had our money.

It's amazing how much a comish can do to fuck up his own league. He claims falsely that he only started fucking us over after we were mean to him, that's bull shit, it was obvious he never intended to run a legit league.

Honestly the players don't matter unless it's a trade of a superstar for a kicker...or something obviously collusion like that. The trade involved mid level WR for a mid level WR. He was hell bent on team owners running their team how he felt they should have run them.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
By the way there's nothing about BJJ that you say your a player, it's real shit and i took it serious, and i didn't say i'd arm bar you i said i'd choke you out. Funny how you're not bringing up anything that was said to me. Like i had no reason at all to say not only that but any of the other things i said to those guys. I think anyone that's been on CCS long enough has seen how a group will gang up on one person and it can get bad on here but our good mods (not Vu) won't let it get too bad, well it got 10 times worse on that league board. I'm not the kind of person that lets someone say a bunch of BS to me without going back at them and it was like that on here with those clowns for a while but i felt bad for the people that really just wanted to talk Bears football on here but had to deal with threads getting derailed by me and the clown/troll crew so i finally put them on ignore and have a feeling there's still a couple more that i'll have to put on ignore.

You absolutely threatened me with an arm bar

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If I remember correctly someone said he would adjust other teams lineups on gameday to suit what he felt was the best lineup...those in the league can confirm this.
Can confirm

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As someone who was in the league, I can confirm everything he's being accused of here is true.

And yes, 'nasty' things were posted at him, but this only occurred AFTER he started doing fradulent shit in a 20$ buy in league. It was absolutely bizarre. Conveniently, I'm on ignore now so DB70 won't respond, but he's absolutely a liar.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it was interesting that he didn't respond to claims of rigging the draft, vetoing trades, fraudulent commissioner conduct, etc. All he talked about was how he merely responded to negative comments with his own negative comments, which wasn't really the point of anything.

And that is how it became a never ending loop of animosity. Instead of having rational discussions about things like trades...it was just as DB70 said in this thread...he deemed it unfair and that was that and if you didn't like it........

It just became a huge headache with accusations growing larger and more absurd. By the time the playoffs came....most of the teams were MIA for weeks.

He was the only one hitting that wavier for the last six weeks...so DB70 had himself a nice stacked team. He really should have won.

I just lucked into having Todd Gurley the year he went off for over a hundred points in the three week playoff stretch all by himself.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And that is how it became a never ending loop of animosity. Instead of having rational discussions about things like trades...it was just as DB70 said in this thread...he deemed it unfair and that was that and if you didn't like it........

It just became a huge headache with accusations growing larger and more absurd. By the time the playoffs came....most of the teams were MIA for weeks.

He was the only one hitting that wavier for the last six weeks...so DB70 had himself a nice stacked team. He really should have won.

I just lucked into having Todd Gurley the year he went off for over a hundred points in the three week playoff stretch all by himself.
I'm just genuinely shocked Gurley didn't magically find himself on your bench, considering that was DB70's m.o. for half the season.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

@dabears70 was the only one playing at the end and he still lost? No wonder why he is so bitter.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

You're too funny and just keep making your case as part of the troll crew. First of all i lost my #1 pick D.Johnson in the first quarter of the first game for the year and still ended up in 2nd place, and has anyone ever heard of just lucking into getting T.Gurley...LOL. I wonder what would of happened if i drafted T.Gurley and you drafted D.Johnson. Hmmmm

Everyone was still in that waiver wire every single week. Maybe a couple teams weren't making waiver adds every week but you weren't one of them, you were making moves whenever your team needed to. I think when you lose your top pick for the season in the very first game then you just might have to stay on top of the waiver wire.

When you join a league that the settings says the commish votes on trades do you expect the commish to have rational discussions with everyone in the league before he decides if the trade is fair or unfair? I've ran and run many leagues and have been doing fantasy football for a while and i don't remember that ever happening.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
When you join a league that the settings says the commish votes on trades do you expect the commish to have rational discussions with everyone in the league before he decides if the trade is fair or unfair? I've ran and run many leagues and have been doing fantasy football for a while and i don't remember that ever happening.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I definitely would. Unless there is some shady shit going on, commissioners shouldn't be vetoing anything. And if they do, they should at least give a rational reason why IMO. I've been in many leagues over the years, and I can only think of a few instances where trades got vetoed. My 2 cents...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can we please get a real mod in here to end this fake mod and everyone else, including myself, from talking about this fantasy league from many years ago? It's the same story where it's the friends lying about how everything really went down in that league. I'm sure everyone is sick of having to read this crap.

Calling any real mod.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Shocking.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I definitely would. Unless there is some shady shit going on, commissioners shouldn't be vetoing anything. And if they do, they should at least give a rational reason why IMO. I've been in many leagues over the years, and I can only think of a few instances where trades got vetoed. My 2 cents...

And one of those reasons would be that the trade wasn't a fair trade correct? That's why it was vetoed and they all signed up for a league that said the commish votes on trades not league votes.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we please get a real mod in here to end this fake mod and everyone else, including myself, from talking about this fantasy league from many years ago? It's the same story where it's the friends lying about how everything really went down in that league. I'm sure everyone is sick of having to read this crap.

Calling any real mod.
I'm kinda enjoying this.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Calling any real mod.
I changed the thread title to support the derailment. Not good enough?