NYe

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Happy New Years ya bastards. I'm continuing my tradition of a post shift meal of steak and eggs after a 600 am close. 55k in sales and although it was hard, long and physical we did great.

Howd everyone elses NYE go?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I tried my room-mates "lean" because he said it would help me with my chest-cold and drank only 8 ounces of it but I was barely able to get up off out of my papasan when it was time to light off the fireworks and this morning I woke up with jolly rancher hard candies stuck to my face.

Reactions: DC

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
He Bonaduce'd?

Good one. Actually forgot about that. I do know a guy who was so drunk he was hitting up a tranny Native American dude in the local bar. After a while someone told him. Like that bar scene from Crocodile Dundee.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Uh oh, now you're going to have to tell that story.
Well, Taco and I were out on the town scamming chicks. I was already 2 sheets to the wind and Taco was writing notes on paper napkins and sticking them to his forehead. It's true when they say that nothing good happens after midnight, so Taco says:

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, Taco and I were out on the town scamming chicks. I was already 2 sheets to the wind and Taco was writing notes on paper napkins and sticking them to his forehead. It's true when they say that nothing good happens after midnight, so Taco says:

But did you ever see him again after that?

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
Happy New Years ya bastards. I'm continuing my tradition of a post shift meal of steak and eggs after a 600 am close. 55k in sales and although it was hard, long and physical we did great.

Where is your restaurant? What's the name? Do you own it?

Foreign Banana

Liked Posts:
I had much enjoyment in celebration on evening of the new year. In place of my birth there are many of the traditionals I have been missing.

At midnight stroke my peoples remove all chairs of the rocking from homes by throwing chairs out largest window. All men must then dress in clothing of most eldest woman of home and wander streets to ask of peoples for moneys to repair the chairs of rocking.

If the peoples give of their moneys the dressed up men must say "Many greetings of your fire bring life to hungry boar."

(it sound much more nice in native tongue)

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where is your restaurant? What's the name? Do you own it?

Somewhere in Denver and its suburbs. GM/part owner. Cant say the name but were super popular.

AussieBear

55k.. christ.. is that bar/bevs too?

how many seats u be gots? how many turnovas ye do?

also.. im still looking to become a n old pt dishwasher.. to support me co homestead dreams..

Monster

Liked Posts:
Stayed home and hung out with the wife.
Got up early and played a red eye golf tourney.
Was a good weekend.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
55k.. christ.. is that bar/bevs too?

how many seats u be gots? how many turnovas ye do?

also.. im still looking to become a n old pt dishwasher.. to support me co homestead dreams..
Just move and get a job in a dispensary already...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk