***OFFICIAL*** AFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Josh Allen is doing his best to lose this game.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
fucking ridiculous.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You can NOT consider that a penalty!

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
What was Allen thinking?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean he looks like shit. Buffalo choked adter leasing 16-0.

Suck his cock all you want. Buffalo lost that game.
If it gets him in orange and blue, i'll get my teeth removed.

You simply just don't understand anything you watch and every opinion you give is weapons grade stupid. It's incredible how confident you are in your Special person football opinions.

Buffalo lost this game(at least not yet). Sure, people can look at it that way but 16 points is a two possession game. Easy to overcome with what? 20 minutes or so? Fact of the matter is Texans defense made huge plays and the offense led by Watson made points happen. Accurate throws on every level. Grown ass man runs. Conversions. He has shown that he isnt afraid of big moments. Look at the energy. Look at the way his team rallies around him. Could Trubisky put up 19 unanswered vs an elite defense in the playoffs? NOT A FUCKING CHANCE! But hed make 1-2 throws to set them up for a missed FG vs a mediocre D hahahahaha

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How is Buffalo unable to complete a fucking pass?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If it gets him in orange and blue, i'll get my teeth removed.

You simply just don't understand anything you watch and every opinion you give is weapons grade stupid. It's incredible how confident you are in your Special person football opinions.

Buffalo lost this game(at least not yet). Sure, people can look at it that way but 16 points is a two possession game. Easy to overcome with what? 20 minutes or so? Fact of the matter is Texans defense made huge plays and the offense led by Watson made points happen. Accurate throws on every level. Grown ass man runs. Conversions. He has shown that he isnt afraid of big moments. Look at the energy. Look at the way his team rallies around him. Could Trubisky put up 19 unanswered vs an elite defense in the playoffs? NOT A FUCKING CHANCE! But hed make 1-2 throws to set them up for a missed FG vs a mediocre D hahahahaha
Dude, you have been pretty much wrong on everything all day.

Accurate throws on every level? Are you suggesting he was accurate and good today? Because there is NO WAY you'd say the same about other QBs who played exactly as he did today. No way.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'll say this. If Allen makes a good pitch on that play it's likely going to the house. Nobody was around other than the two tackling Allen.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
hahaha if this goes to OT and the Texans lose, BOB is going to be torched by media and fans.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ppl want to say Mitch has no weapons lol. What’s Josh Allen working with? Literally John Brown is his WR1

Status
Not open for further replies.