***Official*** Akiem Hicks elbow injury thread.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
They will get pushed around in the run game. Raiders proved that.
not if Nichols is healthy, he is a pretty good player. The problem is the Bears now cannot afford to lose anyone else. This is why you have to take advantage when you make the playoffs. Never know when you are going to return or if major injuries will happen the following year.

Last edited:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Alex bar, abullah anderson are quality depth guys on active roster now. Hopefully bilal Nichols comes back this week.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Lost for eight weeks , about what most expected?

Lost by friendly fire, the pressure up the middle needs to continue, Bears have some guys that can get the job done.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
not if Nichols is healthy, he is a pretty good player. The problem is the Bears now cannot afford to lose anyone else. This is why you have to take advantage when you make the playoffs. Never know when you are going to return or if major injuries will happen the following year.

I wonder if Pace looks at the FA market

greg23

Liked Posts:
Anderson was signed when Long went to the IR

Bars was signed when his went to the IR

Good moves but unless others are still injured both are likely inactive on gameday

Now...if we can somehow permanently get rid of sowell

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A lot of that run D problem was combo leg hunting and Roquan looking lost out there along with a general lack of fill. Hopefully he'll be his old self after another week off.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
They will get pushed around in the run game. Raiders proved that.

Just like the Vikings did too. Remember how bad they gashed us in the run game???

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hicks was inactive for the Vikings game. It's like half this board doesn't even watch the games.
I don't watch the games. Just follow the boards for fantasy advice

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Zimmer did the Bears a solid by talking shit before the game(by accident). I think that fired up the team. Plus Cousins sucks under pressure

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Losing Hicks is huge! I was hoping for better news. But at least there's a chance he'll be back in 8 weeks or so. Also, at least DL is the position the Bears have the most depth.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Lmao to ‘heal’ .....

He’s done for the season. If he does come back to play he won’t be his full normal self.

Gonna put this in the #calledit section for my growing list of medical advice called its. I know @HeHateMe won't like to admit it because he was able to 'get his elbow right' and akiem hicks was not... but alas... #calledit