***OFFICIAL*** @bearmick and @CRM 114 deserve an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
There may be others who need to added to this list but @bearmick and @CRM 114 have been to of the more vocal doubters of Mitch and have caught the brunt of the boards homerism defense of Mitch. This thread will be dedicated to those who criticized them and others because of Trubisky to issue an apology and eat crow. I wasn't one that gave anyone who spoke out against Trubisky any shit, but definitely feel it should be acknowledged that they have been right about Trubisky.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Meh. Ijph and I didn't like the mitch pick either but we just didn't say it every day lol.

Maybe you should have and I would have included you in the title

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Yeah they were a little over the top with the hatred, but it does not mean they were wrong, I honestly thought Trubisky would be better. He has had enough time to prove his worth and it has been a failed attempt to find a QB.

I would like to say it is time to move on, but reality is we have no real way to get another bite of the QB apple until the 2021 draft, and by then the defense might be completely different.

The best we could do is take a middle/late round development guy (not a bad idea), but I hate to say I think we are stuck with Trubisky for this and next year. ?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
CRM is just a troll who happened to be right. Bearmick is not a troll and tries to have good football conversations.

Anyone who called either of them names, I will apologize for them though.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure why they deserve any sort of apology over a draft selection that was universally hated. Pretty sure everyone here is in agreement that Pace fucked up and picked the wrong QB, we're just not obnoxious cunts about it.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure everyone here is in agreement that Pace fucked up and picked the wrong QB

You might want to check out PIB's thread, where some poster named Porkchop is bending over backwards making excuses for Trubisky, acting like the protection was uniquely terrible yesterday when in reality is was pretty decent for most of the game and Mitch just missed.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
You might want to check out PIB's thread, where some poster named Porkchop is bending over backwards making excuses for Trubisky, acting like the protection was uniquely terrible yesterday when in reality is was pretty decent for most of the game and Mitch just missed.

Extremists on either side of the spectrum are obnoxious as fuck.

Meatballs like Porkchop on one extreme and people like CRM on the opposite extreme. Both equally annoying.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Whatever part I played in defending Mitch, I am sorry.

He sucks. He isn’t actively regressing as the pressures mounts.

This is such a spectacular draft miss that I am beginning to question my stance about it costing Pace his job.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
fuck-me-rightp-memegenerator-net-fuck-me-right-fuck-me-52882354.png

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There may be others who need to added to this list but @bearmick and @CRM 114 have been to of the more vocal doubters of Mitch and have caught the brunt of the boards homerism defense of Mitch. This thread will be dedicated to those who criticized them and others because of Trubisky to issue an apology and eat crow. I wasn't one that gave anyone who spoke out against Trubisky any shit, but definitely feel it should be acknowledged that they have been right about Trubisky.

As usual I am not acknowledged in these threads. It's almost like you dickheads don't appreciate all the time and effort. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.