***OFFICIAL*** CCS decides DMonty's nickname

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
Haha. Great thread. I'll go with the more current, almost 2020, "Fuller Monty" like the TV show Fuller House.

Or if no Monty. "JukeBox," cause he's got a lot of Juke moves. Or even.. .the Jukinator!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Haha. Great thread. I'll go with the more current, almost 2020, "Fuller Monty" like the TV show Fuller House.

Or if no Monty. "JukeBox," cause he's got a lot of Juke moves. Or even.. .the Jukinator!

Holy cringe

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Like the Jukinator

but lose the "the:

just:

Jukinator

^^^^^^^

@Novak can you please change the thread title to
Official: CCS decides Jukinator's nickname

Thanks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like the Jukinator

but lose the "the:

just:

Jukinator

^^^^^^^

@Novak can you please change the thread title to
Official: CCS decides Jukinator's nickname

Thanks.

So true about THE in nicknames. Unless you are someone like THE PHENOM (THE UNDERTAKER) or THE BEAST (BROCK LESNAR) you really don't deserve "the" in front.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Let's give it some time and see what nickname he earns.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
If he does well, then sure run with 'Full Monty AKA the Streak'.

If he does poorly his nickname should be 'I miss Howard'...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Whitey

Just like Patrick James "Whitey" Stapleton former Black Hawks Great. They look like clones.

NewFan

Liked Posts:
He was "David" at ISU. Everyone knew who you were talking about. GREAT kid. My daughter is at ISU and has met him a few times.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He was "David" at ISU. Everyone knew who you were talking about. GREAT kid. My daughter is at ISU and has met him a few times.
'Great kid David' may be factually accurate, but doesn't do much for me. Maybe we can do a 'David the chain snatcher' or 'David the soul destroyer'? How about 'David the confidence raper (this is not to imply that he has ever been accused of sexual misconduct, but rather the way he takes the opponents confidence through the sport of football can be classified as 'horrific')'.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
'Great kid David' may be factually accurate, but doesn't do much for me. Maybe we can do a 'David the chain snatcher' or 'David the soul destroyer'? How about 'David the confidence raper (this is not to imply that he has ever been accused of sexual misconduct, but rather the way he takes the opponents confidence through the sport of football can be classified as 'horrific')'.
'Horrific Rapist Davey M' does have a certain ring to it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Full Monty is pretty good...as it implies he is replacing something incomplete...but he is "full".

He is everything. He is ours. He does it all. Catch. Pass(high school QB). Block. Run.

The Full Monty