***OFFICIAL*** CCS Forum Bets

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Would there be a way to compile all of the 'forum bets' between members and all of the predictive 'called its' for the upcoming Bears season and list them in a stickied post? I think that would be helpful as we track the progress of these things throughout the year. For instance, I know I have a David Montgomery avatar bet with someone here.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would there be a way to compile all of the 'forum bets' between members and all of the predictive 'called its' for the upcoming Bears season and list them in a stickied post? I think that would be helpful as we track the progress of these things throughout the year. For instance, I know I have a David Montgomery avatar bet with someone here.

I say compile it right here. Anthony Miller #calledit

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Rory Sparrow vs. wickerrat

Bet: Over(wickerrat)/Under(Rory) that David Montgomery gets 1200+ scrimmage yards and 10+TDs. If Montgomery fulfills only one of these criteria, then the bet is a 'push'.

Terms: For the remainder of 2020, or until you are banned (whichever comes first)
If wickerrat wins the bet, then Rory will have to have a Montgomery avatar of wickerrat's approval.
If Rory wins the bet, then wickerrat will have to have whichever avatar msadows has at that current time.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I have a bet with EVERYONE on this forum that Trubisky gets less than 4,200 yards.

That 200 yard buffer is YUGE! Vagina.

What about over/under 30 tds.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My Bears Browns Super Bowl #calledit might as well be official here too.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
That 200 yard buffer is YUGE! Vagina.

What about over/under 30 tds.

I could have sworn you were one of the ppl that agreed with this. I think it was a Gallagher bet and you and WCBF jumped on.

It doesn't matter tho. Keeping with the point, I think Rory is right. We should have an easily accessible "called it thread" for ppl who like "called its." Some ppl don't care.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
That's 262.5 per game, that looks a bit high. I don't want the ball flying all over the place. Long sustained drives. Let the defense rest.

I agree. The ppl that bet on it thought that average would be easy for Trubisky this year. I think it's like an extra 1,000 yards . But you have to factor in that he missed two games last year. Even then we're likely talking about a 600 to 700 yard performance increase this season.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I agree. The ppl that bet on it thought that average would be easy for Trubisky this year. I think it's like an extra 1,000 yards . But you have to factor in that he missed two games last year. Even then we're likely talking about a 700 yard performance increase this season.

16 QBs started every game last year...10 of them averaged 262.5 yards or more per game.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
My Bears Browns Super Bowl #calledit might as well be official here too.

How do you have the Bears in the Super Bowl when you are so bearish on the quarterback. Seems disingenuous.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
we should also take into account he flat out sucked and wasn’t comfortable with the offense for the first 3 weeks. I don’t think we will see many more of those games when he’s just lost out there and unable to really do anything.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Meh. We’ve made it to the SB before with lesser QBs.

That was a long time ago. Pretty strange to a pick a team to go the super bowl when you believe the QB is average at best in today’s game.