***OFFICIAL*** CCS Forum Bets

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
16 QBs started every game last year...10 of them averaged 262.5 yards or more per game.

That's why I'm taking the bet. If the "arrow " is truly pointing up for Mitch, this shouldn't be a problem. And this would put where most of us would expect a 2nd overall pick to be AT A MINIMUM - breaking into the top ten of QBs.

I'll gracefully lose if he does it.

If he doesn't; hopefully the homer talk subsides....

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Broncos end up with a higher rated D than da Bears

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another suggestion...

This thread should be reserved for actual bets between posters with differences in opinion and want to settle the matter.

General "called its" will litter the thread with bullshit no one is contending, like "Roquan will lead the team in tackles," "Anthony Miller will be 'most improved' on offense," "The defense will be tops in the league."

There has to be two parties with contention and a clear signature bet or something similar.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I would be willing to have an avatar bet on Mitch’s stats if you would be interested in that.

Not sure if I am allowed to have multiple avatar bets. How about we can bet if Trubisky reaches Foles' "ceiling stats" of 2018 prorated for 16 games? Trubisky over/under would be 4522 yards, 72% comp, 23 TDs? Lets say he has to reach 2 of the 3 criteria.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Not sure if I am allowed to have multiple avatar bets. How about we can bet if Trubisky reaches Foles' "ceiling stats" of 2018 prorated for 16 games? Trubisky over/under would be 4522 yards, 72% comp, 23 TDs? Lets say he has to reach 2 of the 3 criteria.
There is no way Mitch has 4500 yards and 72% completions. That would be one of the best QB seasons in recent memory.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
There is no way Mitch has 4500 yards and 72% completions. That would be one of the best QB seasons in recent memory.

Aaron Rodgers had 4442 yards last year, and he was bashed on this board all season. So I guess the conclusion is that Trubisky's ceiling really is "Nick Foles", no?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Aaron Rodgers had 4442 yards last year, and he was bashed on this board all season. So I guess the conclusion is that Trubisky's ceiling really is "Nick Foles", no?
Its tough to say Mitch will be able to match that because Foles only appeared in 5 regular season games last season. Whether or not he can do that over a 16 game schedule is a big question mark. I would be willing to bet Mitch has a better year than Foles does this season though.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we have Bears against the Browns, Steelers, and Ravens. Anyone want to call the Bengals? ?

I like a Bears vs Colts Super Re-Match. The fireworks of a Jacoby Brissett vs Mitchell Trubisky match-up may be legendary.

OFFICIAL FORUM BET: If Brissett destroys the Bear defense @PrideisBears wins my Mod Badge. If he does not wish to claim that prize, he may choose to ban any poster for me to ban for all of 2020.

(DISCLAIMER: I cannot ban Staff Members, but if you pick me...I promise to not log on)

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Its tough to say Mitch will be able to match that because Foles only appeared in 5 regular season games last season. Whether or not he can do that over a 16 game schedule is a big question mark. I would be willing to bet Mitch has a better year than Foles does this season though.

Its Foles' first year in a new system. Its unreasonable to expect Foles to be better.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I like a Bears vs Colts Super Re-Match. The fireworks of a Jacoby Brissett vs Mitchell Trubisky match-up may be legendary.

OFFICIAL FORUM BET: If Brissett destroys the Bear defense @PrideisBears wins my Mod Badge. If he does not wish to claim that prize, he may choose to ban any poster for me to ban for all of 2020.

(DISCLAIMER: I cannot ban Staff Members, but if you pick me...I promise to not log on)

PiB is still carrying a grudge against me for my 'duplicate ranking' of him in my CCS Top 100 Posters list....and last year Brock Lobster put up 380 yards and 3 TDs against the Bears...#Shook

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I will take this bet and no i won't have @Rory Sparrow banned but i better be higher next year

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will take this bet and no i won't have @Rory Sparrow banned but i better be higher next year

I was hoping you would take the Mod Badge over the Ban Bet because if Brissett does deprive Bear Nation of a Super Bowl win...I may want to disappear for a year or ten from this board anyhow.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

LOL! Isn't 72% close to the NFL record? You should def be Foles' agent. The superbowl mvp and extrapolation argument should equate to biggest contract in NFL history.