***OFFICIAL*** CCS Forum Bets

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Amount of Times meatballs will clamor for JHoward to come back once he has a big game: 1,072

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have a bet with @Raskolnikov, I say Maserati Mitch wins league MVP, Rask says Mole eye does not.

Now that is a horrible bet, but I made it to explain odds to Rask, the odds are 200-1, so if I lose I have to use and avi of his choosing for 1 day, if he loses he gets an avi of my choosing for 200 days. I mean 1 day, I can do that standing on my head, the probability of a single day is so worth the truly unlikely scenario of Rask sporting the gayest avi CCS will allow for 200 days.

Also, if the dear sweet one does pull off the MVP, CCS will surpass Disney World as the happiest place on Earth, except for @CRM 114.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a bet with @Raskolnikov, I say Maserati Mitch wins league MVP, Rask says Mole eye does not.

Now that is a horrible bet, but I made it to explain odds to Rask, the odds are 200-1, so if I lose I have to use and avi of his choosing for 1 day, if he loses he gets an avi of my choosing for 200 days. I mean 1 day, I can do that standing on my head, the probability of a single day is so worth the truly unlikely scenario of Rask sporting the gayest avi CCS will allow for 200 days.

Also, if the dear sweet one does pull off the MVP, CCS will surpass Disney World as the happiest place on Earth, except for @CRM 114.
Agreed, in the official place. Makes it official. And why you want to give me a day of your Avi and think you are gaining anything of value I do not know.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And why you want to give me a day of your Avi and think you are gaining anything of value I do not know.

First off, what? Your posts are so profoundly weird.

Too the bolded odd shit, Not my avi, an avi of my choosing, and not one day, 200 days, that was the entire point trying to show you what odds mean, it looks like you still haven't caught on.

I lose 1 day
You lose 200 days

Is any of this sinking in to that drug addled brane of yours?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off, what? Your posts are so profoundly weird.

Too the bolded odd shit, Not my avi, an avi of my choosing, and not one day, 200 days, that was the entire point trying to show you what odds mean, it looks like you still haven't caught on.

I lose 1 day
You lose 200 days

Is any of this sinking in to that drug addled brane of yours?
no, it doesn't sink in. Its very foolish of you. 0% chance is a 0% chance. As you will learn.

and not to bet with rask, I'm like 10-0 in CCS bets.

What you have failed to understand, is even if Sweet Mitch Trubisky had the best season in the entire NFL, he still wouldn't win MVP. So good luck with that. You have chosen an unwinnable position.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
no, it doesn't sink in.

Clearly. You have no idea what odds are or how MVP's are selected. I fully expect to lose, but I only lose one day, but on the 200-1 shot I win you lose 200 days, worth it.

Trying to have a rational conversation with you is impossible, good luck and when they announce the MVP we can meet in this thread to exchange pics.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL! Isn't 72% close to the NFL record? You should def be Foles' agent. The superbowl mvp and extrapolation argument should equate to biggest contract in NFL history.
Maybe, but I was told Brees was not good last year even though he broke the completion percentage record.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clearly. You have no idea what odds are or how MVP's are selected. I fully expect to lose, but I only lose one day, but on the 200-1 shot I win you lose 200 days, worth it.

Trying to have a rational conversation with you is impossible, good luck and when they announce the MVP we can meet in this thread to exchange pics.

I understand precisely how 0% odds work, which is why I know you will lose. Thanks for playing.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Actually I would love that. Unfortunately I don’t see him being capable of that.

Also Disney World is a miserable place.

Thanks

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why do you say that? If he has the best year of any QB he will be and should be the favorite to win MVP.

This started off as me trying to help him understand how things work, I failed, he absolutely doesn't get any of this. He means well and he will win this bet, even if he doesn't understand the terms.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
just injured or actually miss a game....
Miss at least a game, or get injured on week 5.

Which is sad, cus the bears have zero depth. The fact Long, a guy with a serious injury history and hasn't been good in 4 years, is the bears best option is not a 'strength' for the Bears.

Last edited: