**Official CCS PGA thread**

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was an amazing scene. I am happy for Tiger. That scene where he hugged his kid..man, almost made me cry

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hell of a showing today. Molinari fell apart on the 15th and finally gave in to the pressure. Overall, the golf wasn't as good today as it was on Saturday, but watching Tiger was awesome. Dude's back on top

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
LOL at everyone hitting into the water so Tiger can win. Kind of like how the NASCAR drivers let Dale Jr. win at Daytona. Its odd to me that so many people were passionately rooting for Tiger...I thought he already failed the morality test.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL at everyone hitting into the water so Tiger can win. Kind of like how the NASCAR drivers let Dale Jr. win at Daytona. Its odd to me that so many people were passionately rooting for Tiger...I thought he already failed the morality test.
Morality? The guy fucked hoes and did some drinking. Thats called a Tuesday in the South.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hell of a showing today. Molinari fell apart on the 15th and finally gave in to the pressure. Overall, the golf wasn't as good today as it was on Saturday, but watching Tiger was awesome. Dude's back on top

Felt good about DeChambeau after Round 1. He then stunk in Round 2. Felt good about Molinari after Round 3. He then stunk in the final round.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What does his morality have to do with his game?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's just me and my fair weather fandom of golf, but it seems so much better when Tiger is good. Kinda like how baseball is a better product when players are allowed to cheat and use steroids. I'm willing to look past that stuff for a better product.
?‍♂️

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
These morality takes are just fucking nauseating.
Yep. The guy just reinvigorated the game and had a moment of redemption. Guy worked so hard for this and the moment with his kids was special. People who hate have their own issues.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's just me and my fair weather fandom of golf, but it seems so much better when Tiger is good. Kinda like how baseball is a better product when players are allowed to cheat and use steroids. I'm willing to look past that stuff for a better product.
?‍♂️
Tiger was as big as Jordan. It was great to see that scene. One of the best sports moment I have seen.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yep. The guy just reinvigorated the game and had a moment of redemption. Guy worked so hard for this and the moment with his kids was special. People who hate have their own issues.
Please don't like or respond to my posts. It certainly makes me feel a little sick to the stomach that someone like you would share the same opinion with me. You're kind of a scumbag, and I'm not, so I don't want anyone thinking that I am anything like whatever you claim to be.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Please don't like or respond to my posts. It certainly makes me feel a little sick to the stomach that someone like you would share the same opinion with me. You're kind of a scumbag, and I'm not, so I don't want anyone thinking that I am anything like whatever you claim to be.

So would you say that SilenceS is the Tiger Woods of CCS?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
?‍♂️

I don't really care, but I thought it was odd that there really wasn't any dissenting voice. Last year when Patrick Reed won the Masters, there were negative stories about him surfacing before he even teed off on Sunday. And it was stuff like "his teammates in college didn't like him". Tiger's past is definitely more checkered than Reed's, and not a peep.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem upset. Should you post another creepy pic of a poster?