***Official*** Conference Championship Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Rodgers looks like he's gonna cry.
I think he knows what we all know, this was likely his last chance at a SB run. They got a lucky #2 slot when they were not as good as their record was, and with only Adams and Jones, he knows the time of being a loaded offense is behind him.

Packers fans know this, here in WI I speak to enough of them. This was the first year MOST doubted they'd go anywhere in the playoffs, where in the past they could've been 3-6 and they'd all still be talking Super Bowl.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So anybody else win superbowl other than Jimmy G running the scout team, Richard Sherman, and I think Emmanuel Sanders?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, a very young team.

Gould has been in one. :)

That seems like alot of guys with Super Bowl experience actually, to help prepare them to handle it well. And the head coach has been around Super Bowl week a couple times.

Do the Chiefs have one? They have a trip by Andy Reid at least.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
You Bear fans slay me, especially Berfan4ever.

Everything is luck and the refs. It’s honestly entertainment gold. You don’t even try to hide it. Aaron was 30-37 passing, not bad against a remarkable defe

It’s going to be a stellar SB, with the two teams that should be there - there.

Enjoy the SB, and try to not fixate on the Packers.

Signed,

A Vikings fan who has no dog in the hunt...

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
remember after Week 1 when GB beat the Bears and in the post game conf Rodgers says 'WE GOT A DEFENSE THIS YEAR'. Ya right.
I hate to admit this, but the last time I saw a run game like that was when Cedric Benson came into SF as a Bengal

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something tells me that the 49ers are not disappointed that they didnt select Rodgers #1 in the draft, like he claimed they would
Not now but from the beginning. Have to believe they could have gone further and had more success with Rodgers rather than Smith.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I think he knows what we all know, this was likely his last chance at a SB run. They got a lucky #2 slot when they were not as good as their record was, and with only Adams and Jones, he knows the time of being a loaded offense is behind him.

Packers fans know this, here in WI I speak to enough of them. This was the first year MOST doubted they'd go anywhere in the playoffs, where in the past they could've been 3-6 and they'd all still be talking Super Bowl.
Lucky

lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.