***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck The McCaskeys and their God Damned Special person, incompetent shit product that they have put out the last 30 fucking years..
Here we go with a McCaskey comment.. u do realize ur insulting George Halas with this crap! right?

greg23

Liked Posts:
All we need is a 7 team moneyline parlay to hit....should be easy

Chargers as underdogs vs queens
Cowboys as underdogs vs lambs
Niners as favorites over lambs
Bears as underdogs vs chefs
Packers as underdogs vs queens
Bears as underdogs vs queens
Cardinals as underdogs vs lambs

Best guess 350-1 chance

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Props to Trubisky for trying to come back. But this game was all about strategic field position. Giving GB field position advantage was detrimental considering they got the ball coming out of the half. We were being forced to chase and couldbt stick with the game plan

Your claim was we could never come back. This is false. We had chances to score but passes were off target and WRs couldnt keep their feet in bounds.

The refs screwed us but we could have overcome it.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Here we go with a McCaskey comment.. u do realize ur insulting George Halas with this crap! right?

I'm OK with that. His football philosophy was dated very early on. I think the franchise is hampered because they want to glorify it and keep it going instead of admitting it's dated.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
GB was given momentum and confidence they didnt deserve when the refs handed then the ball on the 35 when it was our ball on the punt return fumble. Everythingthat happened in the gane was a product of that call. No way to come back
You quoted the very post where I pointed out the refs giving you an even more influential call lmao.

Notice how you dont actually have any response.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Your claim was we could never come back. This is false. We had chances to score but passes were off target and WRs couldnt keep their feet in bounds.

The refs screwed us but we could have overcome it.

Okay then....we could have come back, but we had to dig ourselves out of a hole the refs put us in.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Fck that, I'm rooting for KC and Patrick Mahomes to tear the Bears up and show how fckng STUPID Pace is, and how STUPID the McCaskey's ARE in running an NFL franchise..

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Should it have been challenged? Looked like a first to me.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I refuse to believe David Montgomery is this bad. The Oline is completely incapable of blocking for him.
it's mystifying he has the same 40 time as devin singletary but watch a buffalo game and singletary to the eye looks noticeably quicker than monty.....i'm not convinced monty is the guy...i think they should go after david johnson

ERCON

Liked Posts:
it's mystifying he has the same 40 time as devin singletary but watch a buffalo game and singletary to the eye looks noticeably quicker than monty.....i'm not convinced monty is the guy...i think they should go after david johnson
I feel like he hits the line slow like bell. Except, unlike Bell, he typically runs into the back of his blockers or gets swallowed up. I would love someone like Derrick Henry that plays fast and aggressive.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The only player worth anything is Allen Robinson , Anthony Miller, and maybe Montgomery.

The offensive line, tight ends, receivers aside from above, and QB are all at best average.

Pace did a terrible job putting together this offense.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But he does know defense.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
No way you overturn based on how they have called that all season.
But to my point.....there is absolutely no fucking way that is not a penalty if it is the Packers throwing that pass. No chance.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But to my point.....there is absolutely no fucking way that is not a penalty if it is the Packers throwing that pass. No chance.

No it isnt. What reason do refs have to cheat specifically for GB?

shoez90

Liked Posts:
My thoughts on this team. I blame Pace. He brought in a QB not fit for this team, picks gone. Then he brought in a HC style not fit for players he had on hand. Then he gets Mack, picks gone, for a team that had no focus. A wasted offseason a wasted preseason trying to take apple players and learn orange gimmicks. Last year was flukish with pure talent and unexpected play winning the day this year overhype and under focused. Yes I enjoy every win but I can't deny our losses and what they show about our organization. The coach needs to be leader off the field and the QB on it with laser focus on goals and consequences. We had none of that and it showed. Losing to subpar teams over and over again either means you are yourself subpar or disorganized. Let the debate rage on as we sit in the stands waiting for next year before Christmas of this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.