***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Yeah fuck the defeatist team and the defeated fans who rush to claim victory when they lose. If that happens to be you, then yeah, fuck you too. Many of this team's fans, much like the offensive line, are bunch of loose-mouthed, flabby pussies.
You mad as hell. it’s just a Football game. Lmao.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
And now you have to blow another timeout and challenge. He was in but they wont overturn the call.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Need a Packers defender to fall down in order for the Bears offense to score a touchdown.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
That ain’t getting overturned. Too close.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Do you know where you are ? Want to meet on a different message board ? I watch every team I can and I see it all the time it isn't a bears and packers only thing.

Some people still play with pride and keep their morals intact. Not everyone wants to be a cheater when they grow up.
If only you claiming this made it true.

You are sore loser who makes excuses for losing. Nothing moral about this.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem was Ryan Pace's philosophy that all we needed was a new kicker. He ignores how our offense struggled the entire first half AT HOME against Philly in the playoffs. That alone should have been concerning. How to we respond to getting knocked out in the 1st round? We obsess with the kicking position and giving Jordan Howard away for a bag of chips.

A good GM's evaluate at EVERY position espeially when you lose in the first round. Heck, the New England Patriots go to the Super Bowl every year and they still self-evaluate and never obsess over one position the way our FO did with Parkey and the kickers.
Well he actually tried to address the team's lack of speed by signing Jones and Kerrith Whyte, but they both got cut. He tried to address the lack of explosiveness in the running game by signing Montgomery, with the hope that he would be a threat catching the ball out of the backfield. Jones went on to be on pace to have a thousand yard receiving year for Detroit (a number that would make him second on the team in yardage on the Bears).

Some of it is luck.. some of it is Trubisky, a lot of it is coaching. The very biggest weakness on this team however seems to be the offensive line. They can't pass block and they get mauled when trying to run the ball. The Bears need linemen who strike fear in their opponents. Now they have linemen that the defense is licking their chops for.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Kicking a fucking field goal for an offense that cannot move the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.