***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears "@" Raiders (Mash Your Bangers Edition)

Who is your pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepethebear

If you saw someone say Daniel is the answer, link it. They have two bad QBs, I don't know what the answer is. It's not on the current roster, that's for sure.

The Trubisky fanboys are going to be insufferable today, gloating over a career backup struggling. Pathetic.
Posters like you have been jacking each other off for a week about how daniels runs the offense better than trubisky.

Hes up against mediocre at best defense that's banged up and they look like a dumpster fire. That interception was putrid

Myk

85in25
I thought 12 - 94 was the score until I realized 12 was much too high for the Bears.

Viciousjay

I think the bears need a cleat change, Oakland had a week to figure out the field vs us who had 1 day

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
The meatballs that want to blame Trubisky are same meatballs that will excuse this crap defensive performance. They're also the same meatballs that think Chase Daniel is the answer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Zero people are excusing the defense, and zero people said Daniel is the answer. Why do you people just make things up?

halftime

If the D shuts out the Raiders the rest of the way, our win probability is 5%.

This is what it looks like when you start a guy who is not an NFL QB. Our starter has certainly underwhelmed, but the parade of fools who last week anointed Daniel as starter are delusional.

There's a difference between underperforming at QB, and clearly having no business playing QB in the NFL.
Nice strawman, dipshit.

bears26

cashapp - $bearss54
Donator
My favorite teams
New York Mets Houston Rockets Chicago Bears Oklahoma Sooners
Blitz every play. Only way they are going to create anything. This Raiders offense has zero talent.

Toast88

So, does this count as soft defensive coverage? Or do people against soft coverage still not know football?

Status
Not open for further replies.