***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears "@" Raiders (Mash Your Bangers Edition)

Who is your pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me too!!and the Anthony Miller unsportsmanlike.. I love how they never show the replay on our phantom penalty calls.. makes me furious actually..
AntMil got up in a Raiders player's face talking chit.

Blandino explained the roughing the kicker penalty during the replay it was petty but technically correct.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Really late to this since i had to watch it late on recording. This performance was easily predictable. Defense pulled this same thing last year against Miami and New York. They took the week off and got abused. The way the raiders ran the ball the bears would have been better off with Roquan missing another game and letting Kwiatkowski play. Roquan was bad today. Played on his heels letting plays come to him rather than attacking. Looked lost at times. Looked like he had a vomit stain on the front of his jersey.

We all know Mack is a special player but why does it seem like every time the defense can put a game away we see Mack sucking wind on the sideline. I never seem to see other teams elite pass rushers standing on the sideline fatigued when the games on the line.

Not that the defensive play matters much when the offense is always so bad. The Bears were lucky to even make a game of this. Got a few lucky breaks to make the come back. The final score doesnt indicate how awful the Bears were today or how badly the Raiders dominated the line of scrimmage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.