***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Centennial Season Kickoff Edition)

Your Take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I love how the media gives everybody but the bears the benefit of the doubt.
Saints lose Mark Ingram and the media says “He was great for them, but they let him go for a reason”
Bears lose Amos and Callahan: “the Bears D is going to regress”
Exactly I hope this whole team is hungry and ready like they say they are there is alot of long time bear fans counting on them to smack not only the teams they play in the mouth but all these media idiots too.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Fangio continues to be the supposed down fall for our bears if we lose because of one coach with all this talent I don't know what to tell you.
at least one guy choose bears

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I'm still so lost on how a garbage Packers team from last year signed some meh free agents, and suddenly they're Super Bowl bound???

Packers remind me of the Bears in the Trestman year, overpaying for a diva, Bears had a few, or free agents that were not that great, but unwisely a many Bears fans thought they would be fine patching the holes with free agency.

I don't think the Packers will be great again until Rodgers, or more his contract, leaves the team and they can spread the wealth around some.

But they sign Amos and they're suddenly top 5 D?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I know pre-season doesn't mean anything. but what I did see was that the Bears' scrubs were still hungry for turnovers, so I doubt it's just gonna stop cause Vic left town. Pagano is clearly maintaining that same philosophy.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Kind of funny in the last video that supposedly Fangio blitzed a lot... I might be wrong, but I don't remember blitzing that much. I know Pagano is more aggressive. I do expect more blitzes. I just hope he does it at the right time, Don't be predictable.

Offense I expect a huge leap forward as long as there is avg health and Trubs can make those medium length throws with accuracy...

Go Bears, I am pumped and will be around on gamedays to make sure you're behaving yourselves. :)

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I just pushed through it, and eventually it went away. Probably not the best way to deal with it though.
say what you all want...I got over mine's when I was 15 years old. It's been 22 years for me.
And btw, I wasn't the one spreading the Rumors about Trey's mental health, so everyone might wanna go back and re-read what I got caught up on, which made me disappointed with Trey. So I know now the fact is, his injury is groin related.

Last edited:

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Not an easy game by any means. Rodgers is the goat. That being said 34-28. Bears!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of funny in the last video that supposedly Fangio blitzed a lot... I might be wrong, but I don't remember blitzing that much. I know Pagano is more aggressive. I do expect more blitzes. I just hope he does it at the right time, Don't be predictable.

Offense I expect a huge leap forward as long as there is avg health and Trubs can make those medium length throws with accuracy...

Go Bears, I am pumped and will be around on gamedays to make sure you're behaving yourselves. :)
Great to hear, this MB was able to weather the storm from a mod before you that was slightly, ahem heavy handed...someone said he should have had a much lesser noticed presence.?
:magic:

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
Every time I hear the hype about Rodgers as the greatest QB, I just cannot believe it.

One of the defining characteristics of a great QB is the fourth quarter comeback. Aaron Rodgers is WAY behind his contemporaries in this regard.

On the flip side, 6 out of those 14 comebacks have been against the Bears. Oof.

For comparison, Peyton Manning had 43. The Sheriff will forever be the greatest QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.