***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Centennial Season Kickoff Edition)

Your Take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It makes him look “weak” in the eyes of the meatball which then triggers them because it does not jive with the “I’m tougher than you” narrative that they think is football.
Anxiety ain't no joke. It's always funny to hear people who have never dealt with it boil it down to "it's all in your head", as if you could simply come to that realization and then move along with your day normally. I dealt with it for several years in my mid to late 20s and I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anxiety ain't no joke. It's always funny to hear people who have never dealt with it boil it down to "it's all in your head", as if you could simply come to that realization and then move along with your day normally. I dealt with it for several years in my mid to late 20s and I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.
Not to turn this into a mental health thread, but how did you deal with it? Someone I know has dealt with it for the past couple years and the last 6 months it has gotten increasingly worse.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not to turn this into a mental health thread, but how did you deal with it? Someone I know has dealt with it for the past couple years and the last 6 months it has gotten increasingly worse.
I just pushed through it, and eventually it went away. Probably not the best way to deal with it though.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So many meatballs predicting the Bears will blowout one of the best QBs in the league.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
FOX SPORTS says the Bears get the edge by only 54%.
So many meatballs predicting the Bears will blowout one of the best QBs in the league.

Probably because the team around him is far worse than it was when the Packers were the Kings of the North, not to mention look at the stats, Rodgers' numbers have been falling every year. Still good, yes, but a given win every time he walks on the field, no.

Favre was one of the best QBS in the league, but on a lesser team in 2006, and fucking Rex Grossman beat that HOFer 26-0.....IN Green Bay.

I get it's your think to suck the balls of every other QB but Mitch, but either be a Bears fan or GTFO!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

I take xanax as needed. Started out using it as exposure therapy to get me out of the house because I was extremely agoraphobic by the time I realized anxiety was a big problem. Now it's maintenance to keep it from building up to avoiding everything. Especially medical stuff, without xanax I would avoid Drs.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Exercise
Try to focus on other things
Do things that you enjoy

worked/continues to work for me

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Gonna be a tough game as Rodgers is Rodgers, but we should win by 8.

My season optimistic wishlist:

Mitch
4k yards, 32 PTD's, 15 INT's

Mack 16 sacks

Arob 1200 Yards 8 TDs

Ant Mill 1k Yards 10 TDs

Monty 1000 Rush Yards, 300 Rec Yards, 12 total TDs

Cohen, the usual

Trey- functional TE

Long, 14 games played

Eddie P- Top 20 kicker

Defense Pro Bowls
Mack, Hicks, Jackson, Fuller, Ro,

No conservative play until the game is fully in hand, no trick plays or 4th down plays to non team stars.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
EDfbTfkXUAEDGfZ

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
FOX SPORTS says the Bears get the edge by only 54%.

Probably because the team around him is far worse than it was when the Packers were the Kings of the North, not to mention look at the stats, Rodgers' numbers have been falling every year. Still good, yes, but a given win every time he walks on the field, no.

Favre was one of the best QBS in the league, but on a lesser team in 2006, and fucking Rex Grossman beat that HOFer 26-0.....IN Green Bay.

I get it's your think to suck the balls of every other QB but Mitch, but either be a Bears fan or GTFO!

One isn’t allowed to be a bears fan if they compliment QBs on other teams?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

The best QBs in the league never get blown out? Are you sure?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Gonna be a tough game as Rodgers is Rodgers, but we should win by 8.

My season optimistic wishlist:

Mitch
4k yards, 32 PTD's, 15 INT's

Mack 16 sacks

Arob 1200 Yards 8 TDs

Ant Mill 1k Yards 10 TDs

Monty 1000 Rush Yards, 300 Rec Yards, 12 total TDs

Cohen, the usual

Trey- functional TE

Long, 14 games played

Eddie P- Top 20 kicker

Defense Pro Bowls
Mack, Hicks, Jackson, Fuller, Ro,

No conservative play until the game is fully in hand, no trick plays or 4th down plays to non team stars.

All do-able. I’ll add Floyd with 9 sacks and 10 TFL.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Pretty rare especially against crappy QBs.

Not sure how rare it is. What’s determined a blowout, what/who is considered a great QB? Also don’t agree that Mitch is a crappy QB.

I don’t think the bears are going to blow the pack out, however, but have no issue with the prediction. I’m going with Bears 24 Pack 20.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Damn the packers are 96-46 vs bears all time damn
First of all that’s entirely inaccurate. The packers hold the series edge by literally 2 wins. Second of MJD is a fucking moron. Fangio was notorious for playing coverage and barely blitzing while Pagano is regarded as way more aggressive with the blitzes. He literally got it backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.