***OFFICIAL*** IGT Preseason Week Two: Bears @ Giants (Monty Burns Edition)

Who wins

• Bears

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Giants

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Elliott Fry

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Matt Nagy's Full Monty

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago Bears 2019 Preseason Football: Week 2

nfl-giants-vs-bears-12-01.jpg

Friday August 16th 6:30pm CST at

joharp-20171002023054.jpg

Watch on

WFLDFox32News.png

or even on

photo.jpg

or listen on

WBBM_FB_OG.png

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ugh. I hope they win. I realize it's meaningless, but my brother-in-law doesn't for some reason (unless the Giants lose, then it will be meaningless) and I don't want to hear his bullshit.

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m looking forward to see how much better Daniel Jones looks than Trubisky.

vs a bunch of Bears backups? Who knows. They'll blitz every play, so watching Kwit chase down a bunch of drag routes & screens will be big fun. Not. DJ will look good doing that until he's sacked & picked off a few times.

Would be nice if Chase doesn't stink it up.

I echo previous post about not wanting to hear it from family & friends who actually care about W/L in preseason. Stuff of silliness.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
vs a bunch of Bears backups? Who knows. They'll blitz every play, so watching Kwit chase down a bunch of drag routes & screens will be big fun. Not. DJ will look good doing that until he's sacked & picked off a few times.

Would be nice if Chase doesn't stink it up.

I echo previous post about not wanting to hear it from family & friends who actually care about W/L in preseason. Stuff of silliness.
Slightly similar to meatball baseball fans and the all star game, winning league of this exhibition game gets home field in the World series...total BS

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Need a new hashtag for Wirtel. #wirtelpower is too close to Water Power, a nasty movie from the 70s.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope they have a different announcer than last week. Whomever that guy was with Jim Miller clearly didn't know football and even worse, didn't know the Bears. He confused Ray Lewis with Terrell Suggs as well as later on in the broadcast spent a good 20 seconds talking about Emanuel Hall after Marvin Hall had just gotten open on a deep pattern (that was underthrown).

Ironically, I've got the Jaguars vs Philadelphia game on now, and whomever is teamed with Leon Searcy is just as bad. Twice now he's gotten the teams wrong that were playing (!).

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think the Bears should trade anybody and Mitch Trubisky for Joshua Dobbs....He makes Deshaun Watson look like JaMarcus Russel

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I just hope they have a different announcer than last week. Whomever that guy was with Jim Miller clearly didn't know football and even worse, didn't know the Bears. He confused Ray Lewis with Terrell Suggs as well as later on in the broadcast spent a good 20 seconds talking about Emanuel Hall after Marvin Hall had just gotten open on a deep pattern (that was underthrown).

Ironically, I've got the Jaguars vs Philadelphia game on now, and whomever is teamed with Leon Searcy is just as bad. Twice now he's gotten the teams wrong that were playing (!).

Yeah , what the fuck is preseason for if you can’t make a gosh damned mistake or 12

Status
Not open for further replies.