***OFFICIAL*** Jordan Howard vs David Montgomery official stat tracker thread

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also, why would "What would have Howard's stats been last Thursday night with those same carries?" be relevant in a thread that specifically says its an ***OFFICIAL*** stat tracker thread. Maybe you were looking for the ***OFFICIAL*** which RB is better thread. Not sure if the latter is a thing or not, but that's not what this thread is. Perhaps you misclicked or didnt bother to READ @bamainatlanta

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Also, why would "What would have Howard's stats been last Thursday night with those same carries?" be relevant in a thread that specifically says its an ***OFFICIAL*** stat tracker thread. Maybe you were looking for the ***OFFICIAL*** which RB is better thread. Not sure if the latter is a thing or not, but that's not what this thread is. Perhaps you misclicked or didnt bother to READ @bamainatlanta
Probably both. Whistle Pig is a hell of a whiskey

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sorry guys, I forgot about this thread. But, no worries, OP has been UPDATED.

Stats thru 4 weeks - 30 yards added to DMonts total statline due to 3 weeks of Kyle Long handicap.

JHow: 40 rushes, 186 yds (4.7 ypc), 3 TDs. 6 catches 47yds 1 TD.
DMont: 58 rushes, 230 adjusted yds (3.9 adjusted ypc), 1 TD. 8 catches, 67 yds, 0 TD.

Looks like even after the adjusted Kyle Long handicap, it's still J How > D Mont

Discuss

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Sorry guys, I forgot about this thread. But, no worries, OP has been UPDATED.

Stats thru 4 weeks - 30 yards added to DMonts total statline due to 3 weeks of Kyle Long handicap.

DMont: 58 rushes, 230 adjusted yds (3.9 adjusted ypc), 1 TD. 8 catches, 67 yds, 0 TD.

Looks like even after the adjusted Kyle Long handicap, it's still J How > D Mont

Discuss
Lets see... Mike Evans is clearly better receiver than Antonio Brown because last year he had more yards. This thread is Special person.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lets see... Mike Evans is clearly better receiver than Antonio Brown because last year he had more yards. This thread is Special person.
It's a stat tracker/comparison thread, not a "who is better" thread. Even says so in the title dorkchop.

You're clearly Special person.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And it's a nonsensical thread. Is my point.
I hope for all our sakes that the rest of northern cali isn't as dense as you, or at least is more inclined to comprehend the things they read prior to meatballing on the internet.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the point of this thread is ONLY to compare stats.. then it is insipid. While we are at it lets compare Mike Glennon's stats to Chase. And Alshon's to ARob. Gosh im so curious how Olsen is doing compared to Burton. Can we keep some running stats going? I dont watch the Redskins too much, can you please start a thread keeping track of Jon Bostic verses Danny Trevathan? The reality is you DO have an agenda.. that is you are comparing two players ability. And whether it was worth getting rid of Howard. And as Bama pointed out... its almost meaningless considering how different the Eagles are vs the Bears situation. The Eagles have the #2 OL and a good QB... the bears havent even gotten going on offense.. the OL has been terrible.. and yesterday for example the Vikings keyed the run and Pace was happy to run Monty into a wall late in the game anyways. A few weeks ago Howard didnt do much until late in the game when it was already out of reach and the team was worn down and not a good run defense. Maybe I am in the minority to find this thread silly .. but I am not wrong about you operating this "OFFICIAL" thread to "simply and only compare stats," with no meaning. And if so, FASCINATING!

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the point of this thread is ONLY to compare stats.. then it is insipid. While we are at it lets compare Mike Glennon's stats to Chase. And Alshon's to ARob. Gosh im so curious how Olsen is doing compared to Burton. Can we keep some running stats going? I dont watch the Redskins too much, can you please start a thread keeping track of Jon Bostic verses Danny Trevathan? The reality is you DO have an agenda.. that is you are comparing two players ability. And whether it was worth getting rid of Howard. And as Bama pointed out... its almost meaningless considering how different the Eagles are vs the Bears situation. The Eagles have the #2 OL and a good QB... the bears havent even gotten going on offense.. the OL has been terrible.. and yesterday for example the Vikings keyed the run and Pace was happy to run Monty into a wall late in the game anyways. A few weeks ago Howard didnt do much until late in the game when it was already out of reach and the team was worn down and not a good run defense. Maybe I am in the minority to find this thread silly .. but I am not wrong about you operating this "OFFICIAL" thread to "simply and only compare stats," with no meaning. And if so, FASCINATING!
I'm sorry you are this upset that Howard is vastly outpacing Monty, but i am merely just the messenger. So you're not mad at me but mad at the actual people responsible for JHow studding on the Eagles. Either way, some self reflection and definitely some calming down would do you wonders. Just IMO.

I will pray and think for you.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sorry you are this upset that Howard is vastly outpacing Monty, but i am merely just the messenger. So you're not mad at me but mad at the actual people responsible for JHow studding on the Eagles. Either way, some self reflection and definitely some calming down would do you wonders. Just IMO.

ok so NOW we are getting at the truth. All that "you cant read and comprehend" BS was admittedly BS. Cool. We are on the same page now. Its not about stats.. you are comparing the players. And I'll go back to my original post and point. Stats for two players on different teams dont tell you much in most all cases. So if you ARE comparing players ability as you now admit.. I think Monty is better. And feel he is an upgrade regardless of how this season has progressed so far. Howard is a tough, mostly straight ahead runner who I appreciated, and hope he does well wherever he is. But I am still thrilled to have a back who I feel is Marshawn Lynch Lite.. tough, shifty, quick feet, great balance (unlike Howard) and looks great catching the ball. Howard wasnt a great fit for this offense and I agree our intentions were always telegraphed. I dont need a thread to point out that Monty's stats are not robust to start a season.. however I think he is clearly a superior talent. In 16 games if he never shows his worth.. I may agree with the "meatballs" as you like to term it.. but its too soon to claim Howard is better and especially using irrelevant stats. Thanks for praying for me tho! I'll take your sincere prayers.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The only person not "calm," seems to be you... getting bent out of shape that myself and others think the concept of this OFFICIAL thread is stupid. Esp after you took the time to resurrect it and keep it in the limelight. Im good buddy. And glad Howard is gone because we were able to upgrade.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
ok so NOW we are getting at the truth. All that "you cant read and comprehend" BS was admittedly BS. Cool. We are on the same page now. Its not about stats.. you are comparing the players. And I'll go back to my original post and point. Stats for two players on different teams dont tell you much in most all cases. So if you ARE comparing players ability as you now admit.. I think Monty is better. And feel he is an upgrade regardless of how this season has progressed so far. Howard is a tough, mostly straight ahead runner who I appreciated, and hope he does well wherever he is. But I am still thrilled to have a back who I feel is Marshawn Lynch Lite.. tough, shifty, quick feet, great balance (unlike Howard) and looks great catching the ball. Howard wasnt a great fit for this offense and I agree our intentions were always telegraphed. I dont need a thread to point out that Monty's stats are not robust to start a season.. however I think he is clearly a superior talent. In 16 games if he never shows his worth.. I may agree with the "meatballs" as you like to term it.. but its too soon to claim Howard is better and especially using irrelevant stats. Thanks for praying for me tho! I'll take your sincere prayers.
The only person not "calm," seems to be you... getting bent out of shape that myself and others think the concept of this OFFICIAL thread is stupid. Esp after you took the time to resurrect it and keep it in the limelight. Im good buddy. And glad Howard is gone because we were able to upgrade.
These responses do not yell "I'm calm" to me, but again, just my IMO. Again, all I did was post both of their stats and even gave Monty 30 free yards for having to deal with Kyle limpdick Long.

I will still send some prayers your way.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
You ever talk to a buddy about their current girlfriend and they can't stop talking about one of their exes?

No matter where the conversation goes it's always kind of sad. It's sort of like they feel they can go back in time and still make things work out...

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I've heard of a lot of garbage statistics but an adjusted YPC based on the performance of a right guard and using your own arbitrarily defined perception on what a running backs ypc should be without said "handicap" has got to be the most asinine shit I've ever heard of.

No offense

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
I will use this thread to see how the 2 statistically match up against each other throughout the season.

Since Monty has the handicap of playing on the same team as Kyle Long, we will adjust his total rushing yards by +10 for each game. At least until Long gets injured in ~4 weeks. I think that's fair.

Edit:
Stats thru 4 weeks - 30 yards added to DMonts statline due to 3 weeks of Kyle Long handicap

Discuss
f192bf244936fddad38b6a86fc8f257b.jpg

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've heard of a lot of garbage statistics but an adjusted YPC based on the performance of a right guard and using your own arbitrarily defined perception on what a running backs ypc should be without said "handicap" has got to be the most asinine shit I've ever heard of.

No offense
Apparently you need to "CALM down." thankfully someone will pray for you.